My Friday Night Part 3

My Friday Night Part 3

A Chapter by ApocalypticChick

It was after school the day before the dance. On a Thursday after school was when it all started. I realized that I liked him just as much as I did. 

---------------------flashback---------------------------
"You know I'm staying until 4:00 right?" he said to the teacher.
"Yeah I know" the teacher replied
"Okay just making sure" he said. 
"Can I call my parents and ask them if I can stay until 4:00?" I asked the teacher. 
"If you feel you need to then yes" he replied back. 
Truth is I wanted to stay because of him. We usually go to each others lockers after together, and I figured I would be lonely so I told Megan to stay until 4:00 too. Once it was 3:30 most of the people started leaving. In the main room it was mostly me, Megan, him, and his two friends. There was a seventh grader there that was working with one of his friends. Megan and I were working on gluing cardboard fins on a 1 liter bottle. He was cutting wood on a saw. We were using hot glue guns and joking around with it. Neither of us got burned, but we got some on the table. He was standing around waiting for the teacher so he could use the saw because he needed supervision in order to use it. When he was standing there another girl, my friend Polly was goofing around with him. I'm pretty sure they were talking about me because I was suddenly dragged into the conversation. 


© 2012 ApocalypticChick


Author's Note

ApocalypticChick
Please ignore any grammar errors or spelling errors. Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on February 22, 2012
Last Updated on February 22, 2012


Author

ApocalypticChick
ApocalypticChick

Lavender Town, RI



About
Hello my name is Kat~I am fascinated by all the things unknown to us and I love to think. Nature is something I consider to be my best friend. Standing in the rain is something I like to do as well as.. more..

Writing