My Friday Night Part 2

My Friday Night Part 2

A Chapter by ApocalypticChick

Lipaney told me she was going to find him, and bring him to me. The slow dance was still going on and she really wanted me to dance with him. I didn't want to only because I was scared. I was scared of how I felt for him. I was scared and intimidated by my friends so much that I broke down... I started tearing up and then I started crying. I didn't want him to see so I hid my face with my hands as quickly as I could. My friend Megan grabbed my arm and tried to pull me towards him because he was just walking around aimlessly. Quickly my friend Lipaney grabbed the same arm and pulled me telling Megan to let go of my arm. I sat there staring at her. Much to my dismay he was further behind Megan and Lipaney staring at me. I tried my best to hide my face because it was red with pale lines from where I had been crying. I watched my friend Kamrey dance with her boyfriend and the thought of valentines day coming up made me cry even more. I thought about skipping school on valentines day only because I just wasn't in my right mind. I was crying over a boy something I had never dared to do before. I never wanted to like someone this much, but I let it happen because of how I felt the day before. 


© 2012 ApocalypticChick


Author's Note

ApocalypticChick
Please ignore any grammar errors and also in later chapters Lipaney's name will change to Maddog. P.S. I did not pick the name Maddog.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on February 22, 2012
Last Updated on February 22, 2012


Author

ApocalypticChick
ApocalypticChick

Lavender Town, RI



About
Hello my name is Kat~I am fascinated by all the things unknown to us and I love to think. Nature is something I consider to be my best friend. Standing in the rain is something I like to do as well as.. more..

Writing