The Crew

The Crew

A Chapter by Keishon
"

Kei assembles the crew to take down Peter Faulkner.

"
After she left that night I decided to give Mikey a call. He sounded like he was at a party, I could hardly hear what he was saying. He was always a type of guy that liked to party. So when I asked him to join the crew too take down Peter. He said "How could i refuse, after all the s**t he's put me through". After he was in , I only need too more to have my team ready. So I went to my Hotel room and went through Double M's files some more. An I found a hit list in a file under the name cereal. Then I thought to myself what kind of grown man names a secret file cereal that's some messed up s**t. An the names were some of the best people in the agency. Then I found one of my old partners named Ashley. It had her address,D.O.B,and phone number. It so happened to be she lived right in the suite down stairs. So I went down to floor 6 and suite 23 and knocked on the door and she came too the door and said " Holy s**t I haven't seen you since we were back in France". So i asked if she wanted to also join the team she said "Sure I'd love too f**k that b*****d up". An There was the team Lauren,Ashley,Mikey,and Me. An there was nothing that was gonna stop us.


© 2012 Keishon


Author's Note

Keishon
Read This

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on March 22, 2012
Last Updated on March 22, 2012
Tags: Action


Author

Keishon
Keishon

Cynthiana, KY



Writing
The Dream The Dream

A Book by Keishon


The Setup The Setup

A Chapter by Keishon