kokoro

kokoro

A Story by shadow night
"

a boy who was adopted and knows bairly any thing of his true family and a curse fed up with his mom he sets out on a journy to find his family but finds out his curse has to do with his family history

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of kokoro.



"Get away from me hag! Leave me alone old lady, im going to kick you in the face if you dont!" I stared the short lady down.

"Aww come on hug me my son." The short lady said.

She moved towards me with her arms out streached. I held my hand out touching her head, to stop her from touching me.

"Hell no! I dont want to hug you freak! dont make me curse you!"

I put my hand down and moved to the left. she, still pushing foward, fell forward hitting her head on the wall.

Slowly she stood up and brushed off her black shirt and pants. "Now my lil Lyca dont be so mean and besides shuold you threaten me with a spell?" the woman said.

i rolled my eyes and shifted my self a little so i was leaning against the wall. "sorry Lea i dont like hugging you."

She looked at me with a strange look mixed with hurt. "But im your mom. I gave you birth. I...

"I go by Lux now and you know that just because you gave me birth dosnt mean your my mom.If you want a hug go to Spiro he's your first after all."

I walked away from her. I know i hurt her but she hurt me by giving away her kids. shes lucky I even acknowledge her. The second oldest Calais dosnt even act like she exist.

© 2011 shadow night


Author's Note

shadow night
this story has some truth like me being adopted... and my to older brothers.



Featured Review

Strong and touching scene. Well written. Always a difficult situation for every character in such. A lot of talking, explaining and time is needed here to work things out and learn to like and love each other. There's a reason to everything.
Well done!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Very touching and I love your writing style. Im excited to read more and talk to you more. Great job. ^.^

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

im srry and someday u will 4git that pain

Posted 13 Years Ago


if you read this pleas review

Posted 13 Years Ago


Strong and touching scene. Well written. Always a difficult situation for every character in such. A lot of talking, explaining and time is needed here to work things out and learn to like and love each other. There's a reason to everything.
Well done!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

0 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 26, 2011
Last Updated on April 26, 2011
Tags: hate, family, fear, death, magick, fairy, fae
Previous Versions

Author

shadow night
shadow night

mansfield, OH



About
i'm 18 and so young yet i am disgusted with humanity. i hope that future generations can make the world better. i belive we should treat the earth better and not kill each othere for the dumbest thing.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by shadow night


Wounder Wounder

A Poem by shadow night