Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by UltimateArsenal
"

Veronica stays home all day and her parents leave for a trip they had planned, so she is home alone which is normally awesome but her life changes when she hears glass break downstairs.

"
     All I can think of is the party. It was amazing but still not what I wanted however I shouldn't have expected any better. I called Jane a few times but I guess she was still sleeping so this is going to be a very boring day for me. My parents are out of town and my friends are probably having hangovers right now so al I can do is watch television. I spent hours on the television when Jane called me. "Hey, sorry I slept late. I'm still trying to remember what happened last night", Jane sounded really tired. "Yeah I bet. Hey, did you think Ken was acting weird last night?" I asked to see if she saw it too. "He was probably drunk", Jane answered, laughing. "Yeah I suppose", I said thinking back and never seeing him with a drink in his hand and what he said. Follow the pink butterfly. What does that mean? "Anyway I have to go, see ya". Jane hung up. I was stuck with my own thoughts. I kept thinking about what Ken said, unable to make since out of it. It was dark outside now and I"m still watching television. I was dosing off to sleep until a loud crash downstairs awoken me. I went downstairs to see that the window is shattered on the ground. I looked at the mess then around the kitchen. I was startled to her one footstep behind me I turned quickly and saw a big man with cloth in his hand before the cloth was in my face I managed to grab a knife and stab him in the arm. I ran upstairs and burst into my room. I shut the door and locked it. I turn around and for a split second I see a man then a white cloth around my face. My eyes open up and I'm in a basement. I look around but all I see is darkness, I try to scream but I have a rag covering my mouth. "Look she's awake", a voice said. Footsteps came close when I saw two men walking toward me. One had shaggy, brown hair with dark eyes. The other had short brown hair with light brown eyes. "You are property of Bill Mariscara now", the shaggy hair one said then he left. The short haired one stayed, "I'm sorry but they'll kill me if I don't help them", he removed the rag from my mouth. "Where am I?" I asked with a cry that I don't know if the tears are from being scared or angry. "I can't tell you", he went to the back of the room and came back with a bag. "Here are some clothes that you can put on", he set the bag next to me then cut me loose. "My name is Dimitri, what is your's?" He grabbed the rag then he wet it and wiped my face with it. "Don't you already know?" I asked still very afraid. "No, I never asked them. I want you to tell me it", he finished wiping the sweat and tears from my face then sat in a chair in front of me. "Veronica Tupase". I said trying to sound like I was in a better situation than I am in and actually talking to Dimitri and looking at his face, seeing his concern for me made me feel better but then I remembered that I was just taken from my house. "Well Veronica I'm sorry that this had to happen to you. I don't even remember how I got stuck working for these people but I know why I have to", I think I saw fear in his eyes but then the door opened. "Dimitri! leave now!" A loud voice echoed though the room. "Yes mister Mariscara." Dimitri got up and walked past the big man that was now coming to me. "You are going to work for me without argue. Do you understand me?" He spoke in the same tone as he did Dimitri. But I don't want to just work for this man the rest of my life! "Why are you doing this? Why can't I leave?" I asked, crying again. The man reached in his pocket and grabbed a whip and slashed the side of my face with it. "aggggg!" I screamed. "Do you understand me?" He asked again while raising the whip. "Yes, yes I understand", I cried but now I was really crying. He nodded and left and with that I was all alone again to my sobs. Hours? Minutes? Days? I can't tell but it felt like an eternity siting in that one spot crying and thinking about what just happened. It happened so quickly though that it was hard to think of. The last thing I can think of is seeing the big men and then the white cloth covering my mouth which apparently knocked me out. I got dressed in clothes Dimitri gave me and just waited for someone to come rescue me or to wake up from this nightmare. Neither happened as I waited. I have to face the fact that I was Kidnapped and now I need to find a way out. Somehow.


© 2013 UltimateArsenal


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! Big change from the first chapter . I love this book ! You should keep writing more.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 24, 2013
Last Updated on April 24, 2013


Author

UltimateArsenal
UltimateArsenal

Walker, LA



About
I'm basically like anyone else, I'm not saying I am exactly like everyone because I'm not. I've been told I'm very nice by some of my friends but other than that I can't really explain myself to you. .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by UltimateArsenal


chapter 3 chapter 3

A Chapter by UltimateArsenal


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by UltimateArsenal