The Fall to the Start

The Fall to the Start

A Chapter by Team_Jaward_Gale
"

A girl falls off a horse gets helped up by a guy

"

           My boot slips off the leather of the horse, I wasn't thinking I just starred into the mane of the chocolate brown horse. I didn't notice I fell off until I wasn't looking at the mane. All I saw was blackness, couldn't feel a thing. Until....... I felt something, a warm something, across my cheek. I awoke to that feeling not knowing where I was. "Emma, Emma are you okay, how many fingers am I holding up?" Abby questioned.

          "I'm okay and 2 fingers?"

          "Fewf, I thought you died and yes your lucky Lucas brought you inside before it rained."

          "Lucas?"

          "Hi, I'm guessing your name is Emma, right,nice to meet you."

           I couldn't speak just looking still not knowing what happened. Listening to the rain dancing on the windowsill. I felt scared, parinoid of all my surrondings.   "Ummmm, sorry to interupt but where am I?"

         "Your at horse riders, where you rode my horse but you fell off."

         I didn't speak again to emmbaressed to even look back. I finally did and saw him, Lucas starring into my light green eyes while I stare into his crystal blue eyes. "Emma, how old are you?" He asked.

         "I'm 17" I replyed.

         "Same here" he said.

         I wasn't quite sure why he asked me but when I went home in abby's car i thought about it. I called the horse riders and Lucas came on and said "Emma would you want to go out with me on friday night?"

        "I knew it and I said sure,Bye." I left so quikly I fell down my stairs and out the door. Abby was right there about to walk in. "I thought you said I can just walk up, not you fall down."

         "He asked me out, Lucas I knew thats why her asked me how old I was."

         "Well awesome but have you seen your clothes there all pants."

         "Yes they are and I'm wearing those tan kappries that you love" I reassured.

         "Yay, I got to go though okay bye."

        She left and I was sitting there just thinking. Then it happened I don't know how or why but I fainted in my bed room, with the door locked from the inside.

       

           



© 2011 Team_Jaward_Gale


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked this chapter, this story seems to be cute and sweet.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Awwwwwww thanks

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wonderful just so wonderful! i couldn't look up until I was done reading!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
3 Reviews
Added on December 18, 2011
Last Updated on December 18, 2011


Author

Team_Jaward_Gale
Team_Jaward_Gale

Worcester, MA



About
hey 13/USA Team Jaward Team Gale Tribute I love the name Katrine Bellice Everdeen Swan I love to hide Find new places and be Me. more..

Writing