"He just wants to keep me."

"He just wants to keep me."

A Chapter by Team_Jaward_Gale
"

Lucas doesn't want Chad to go near Emma.

"

                Lucas was afraid he would lose me and I would end up getting hurt. He still was speachless. Lucas walked me to my house, he walked in what seemed like slow moition. Hee was just thinking ....... "Lucas are you okay?"

               "Yeah I'm fine I just don't want you to get hurt."

               "I won't because we would be together me and Chad would be friends."

               "I guess so."

                He knew I was right, he didn't say anything after that. "Lucas don't worry, nothing is between me and Chad."

               "That's what everyone always says theres nothing going on but there is always something going on!" Lucas exclaimed.

               "Luca-" he cut me off.

               "No! Emma, no if you didn't like you should of just said so."

               "But...."

               He ran off calling "TAXI!" and he sped off. I called Chad, "Chad can you come to my house please."

               "Sure are you okay you sound like your crying?"

               "I am just come down."

               He came I told him the story he looked at his feet miserably, "Chad, it's not your fault, I'm glad you said you want to be your friend and you forgave me.

               "But if I hadn't this wouldn't of happened." He looked as if he was about to cry too. We sat in silence waiting for Lucas to call and finally my phone rang. "Lucas I'm sorry-" It wasn't him it was Abby. "Emma what happened with you and Lucas?"

               "I'm not telling you wanna know why because you broke up with Jake and now your on vacation with him."

               "Chad told you."

               "Yep."

               I hung up I didn't want to hear her talk about her amazing boy friend. But then it rang again I knew it would be him and it was. "Lucas I'm sorry."

                "No, Emma, no......... I'm sorry."

                My face lit up like a light bulb, my eyes glistened with tears, my hands shaky as a winner dog. Chad knew he had something to say to Lucas. "Lucas?"

                "Chad?"

                "I'm sorry and I just want to be friends with both of you and I'm happy you guys are dateing."

                "Okay we can be friends."

                He came over and Chad and Lucas met up i didn't see it but Chad gave Lucas something and they did a man hug. "Emma Chad found the locket that I gave you and fixed it."

                "Thanks guys."



© 2011 Team_Jaward_Gale


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on December 21, 2011
Last Updated on December 21, 2011


Author

Team_Jaward_Gale
Team_Jaward_Gale

Worcester, MA



About
hey 13/USA Team Jaward Team Gale Tribute I love the name Katrine Bellice Everdeen Swan I love to hide Find new places and be Me. more..

Writing