*GASP*

*GASP*

A Chapter by Team_Jaward_Gale
"

will he cut her life

"

           "Chad you don't want to do this."

           "Oh, I don't?"

           "No!"

           "Then forget Lucas and I'm here now."

           When I said yes he let us go, but right there I called Lucas to come down here. "Lucas Chad just held a knife up to me to say yes to him and me."

           "Did you say yes?"

           "Well yes but I don't mean it, I dont want to die either."

           Well we forgot about him untill college and that was three months after we got together, me and Lucas. It's are three month anniversery, I gave him a digital picture frame of all our times. We met up after school at the hammock in back of a beach house but the owner didn't care. "Hey Lucas happy three month anniversery"

           "Right back at chu baby."

           "Here I got you this."

            "A digital frame of us,thank you."

           "I got you this."

           "What's this, a necklace-"

           "Open it."

           "A locket you didn't have to." He put it around my neck kissed my cheek then Chad was back. "So you lied to me!"

           "Chad don't!"

           "I will mess you both up!"

            He threw Lucas aside and went for me Lucas getting up but he was to late Chad broke my locket and me probably all I saw was nothing but I heard a faint voice. "Emma! Chad how dare you!"

           "Don't make me do the same to you!"

           Lucas kept his mouth shut and waited till Chad left, he ran over to me. I couldn't hear him or anything anymore. I felt something though, someone picking me up. The air, the windacross my face. Lucas he picked me up and was running and all I saw was the locket in my mind not around my neck.

          



© 2011 Team_Jaward_Gale


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on December 20, 2011
Last Updated on December 20, 2011


Author

Team_Jaward_Gale
Team_Jaward_Gale

Worcester, MA



About
hey 13/USA Team Jaward Team Gale Tribute I love the name Katrine Bellice Everdeen Swan I love to hide Find new places and be Me. more..

Writing