Eyes

Eyes

A Chapter by Olive Belikov
"

this is a short one and frankly i think i dreampt more but i can only remember this part.

"
I'm in my house, sitting in the living room. i hear a noise up stairs and my heart starts to beat frantically. i run up the stairs; feeling someone fallowing close behind. there's a loud crash in my room and bombs falling from the sky outside. is chaos, a war zone. i open the door to my room and keep on running. 
but when i go through my room there is a hole in the wall, a huge hole with a fallen helicopter lying on the roof. my eyes are drawn to the man who was driving it; he lays half in and half out of my room. his eyes stare vacantly at me, black as death and cold as ice. his eyes i knew held a life in them not but two minutes before. i can't drag my own eyes from his until the person behind me pushes me ahead telling me we have to hurry and get to safety. but the mans eyes stay with me...

even now awake and months later, his eyes stay with me.


© 2011 Olive Belikov


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

you have quite a lot of bad dreams don't you?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Added on September 22, 2011
Last Updated on September 22, 2011
Tags: Dreampt in 2010


Author

Olive Belikov
Olive Belikov

MT



About
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a student, a young girl, and a grown woman. I am confident and scared, terrified and excited. I am loving and .. more..

Writing