Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Brandy

Esther leaned her head up against the window as the car sped down the road. She looked tired from the Detectives point of view, but that was far from it. Esther was thinking, thinking of what to do with the boy, thinking of how to lose the cop, and thinking to how she would disappear. That’s when she realized how bipolar and sporadic her thoughts were. One minute she didn’t mind them, the next all she wanted to do was see them suffer. She shrugged her eyes drifted to the buildings passing by, the town wasn’t that big. No sky-scrapers or just a building over three stories. She let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes, and within a few minutes she dozed off.

That’s when she was awakened by the soft nudging on her shoulder. “Uhnn” she protested, but soon lifting her head off the window. She saw a good sized house, a light gray-ish blue. Bushes and flowers covered the front making it look quite appealing to most. “We’re here” she heard the detective say. Shaking her she took a deep breath, trying to wake herself fully. Getting out of the car, Ms Heather had already brought her things to the door. She frowned when she saw Adam leap out of his house and start for the car. By the time he got there she was already standing outside and leaning on the vehicle. Her arms crossed, a dazed look still on her face. Adam smiled, “Come on, Come on!” he smiled tugging on one of her arms. She rolled her eyes as she walked with him to the house, her eyes examined the building once inside. It was like any other home. It almost disappointed her how plain it was. Adam's grip slightly tightened “Well! I'll give you a full tour!” he laughed. Esther didn't care much about the home, she dazed off as he dragged her about. She would only make a noise when he asked her how it was or if she liked how the room was set up.

The last room was her own, her eyes widened slightly. How did they know her so well, the walls were a dark green and a large queen size bed was in the middle of the room. She glanced at Adam, “Well, I guess I'll leave you to it” he said slightly uncomfortably his cheeks a light pink. Esther figured he had never been in a room with another girl. She didnt understand it, maybe he was just …. going through puberty or something. Shrugging she made her way to the bed, the blankets were soft under her hands. Crawling into the middle, she looked around the room. It was so much, better than the stuffy hospital room. She hadnt even met the boys parents yet, she figured they would let her make herself at home then introduce themselves later. Or maybe even the next morning, she didnt know the people. Laying back she spread her arms across and even then she couldnt touch the edges of the bed! Sighing softly she heard the soft revving of an engine and then she knew Ms. Heather was gone. Stuck there she closed her eyes, and soon found herself dozing off.



© 2010 Brandy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on November 1, 2010
Last Updated on November 1, 2010


Author

Brandy
Brandy

SOME PLACE, VA



About
Simple.... easily distracted... Not the best grammer.. Love cats... Love my friends. Wild imagination! =P IMMA NERD! Not really Cause my grades Suck! Not good at writing about myself! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Brandy


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Brandy


Secrets Secrets

A Book by Brandy