Charecter intro

Charecter intro

A Chapter by Lunar Star
"

These are short bios of some of the characters. they all aren't complete.

"
Sun Blood pack:
Name: Mace Chamber
Nic-Name: May
Human form:
Wolf form:
Age:16
Age when changed:15
Family: Lili Chamber, Little sister
Past: Mace always tried his best in class and for that he was able to make it trough school well a least until he changed.He started off with both of his parents but when his sister was born his mother died leaving his father to take care of two children. After his sister’s eighth birthday  Mace’s father cam home drunk leaving Mace to figure out what to do. This is when Mace changed and he protected Lili even tough he killed his father. Shortly after Joey found Mace and Lili roaming around in the woods and offered then a place to live and a family to live with.

Name: Lili Chamber
Nic-Name: Lilly pad
Human form:
Wolf form:
Age:15
Age when changed:14
Family: Older Brother, Mace Chamber
Past: When e was born her mother died leaving her with her father and brother. On her eighth birthday her father came home drunk and Mace had to protect her. Even though i cost her father’s life Mace had gone through the change and could now handle his own. Lili knew that someday she would go through the same thing.She was in Joey’s backyard when she changed and nobody knew tell the next morning when she woke up everyone trying to get into the house.

Name:Seth Winters
Nic-Name:Winter
human form:
Wolf form:
Age:17
Age when changed:16
Family:considers the pack his family
Past: Seth never knew his family and was taken in by Amai. Amai took care of Seth since he was only a toddler so h looks t her like a other. As more people joined the pack he felt as if his family had  grown.

Name: Joey Wolfmoon
Nic-Name:Jojo
human form:
wolf form:
Age:18
Age when changed:15
Family: Amai his mother
Past: Grew up in the area the pack lives. He was a natural born leader so he is the Alfa of the pack. He decided that he should have a second in command jut in case  he isn’t around which in our case is Jack. He considers Seth his little brother so he looks out for him.

Name: Amai Wolfmoon
Nic-Name: Moon
Human form:
Wolf form:
age:36
age when changed:16
Family: son,Joey
Past: Raised Joey and Seth. Grew up in the area the pack lives.She is the oldest wolf in the pack making her the elder.

Name: Axel Clearbreeze
Nic-Name:Ax
human form:
Wolf form:
Age:14
Age when changed:14
Family:The pack
Past: lived with the pack his entire life.

Name: Eric Night
Nic-Name:Eri
human form:
wolf form:
age:15
age when changed:12
family:none
past: he can’t remember anything from before he was found by Rosalie and Amai while they were hunting. He never knew his parents and doesn’t really want to.

Name: Yumino Moonblood
Nic-Name:Yumi
human form:
wolf form:
Age:15
age when changed:5
family: little sister Rosalie, and her twin sister Elizabeth
Past: grew up in the Moonblood family pack with her little sister and her twin sister.When she was four years old she got trapped in a small box with a nail trough her hand, that box was thrown into a river and she was left to float downstream until Drake and his big brother found her and took her back to her family.  She loved to hangout with the pack but she just couldn’t handle killing for no reason so she took herself and her sisters and ran as far away from the pack’s grounds as she could running right into Joey’s pack area. Joey let her and her sisters into the pack and let amai and her decide what to tell the others. She grew up with the pack and helps out anyone who needs it.



Name: Cherrylinda Moonblood
Nic-Name:Cherry
human form:

Wolf form:
age:16
Age when changed:15
family: She used to have a family until her family kicked her out, she has no siblings that are like her.
Past: Her life was great until her fifteenth birthday, that when her normal, vegan life changed and so did her body. She became a wolf. Her family kicked her out. Forced to live on her own she has to figure out what happened to her. Jack and Yumino found her by there lake they took her in. She was adopted by her past family and her biological family is Yumino,Elizabeth, and Rosalie.

Name: Elizabeth Moonblood
Nic-Name:Eli
Human form:
wolf form:
age:15
age when changed:12
family:twin sister Yumino and her little sister Rosalie.’
Past: She grew up with Yumino always sticking up for her and her sister. When she was old
enough she followed Yumino when she left and they both with their little sister ended up in Joey
and Amai’s pack grounds.


Name: Jacob Hamber
Nic-Name:Jake
human form:
wolf form:
age:17
age when changed:16
family:little brother Drake
past:grew up with the pack and changed when he was at Joey’s house.

Name: Drake Hamber
Nic-Name:Dray
human  form:
wolf form:
age:15
age when changed:10


Name: Rosalie Moonblood
Nic-Name:Rosa
Human Form:
Wolf form:
age:14
age when changed:13
family: sisters Yumino and Elizabeth.
Past: When she was young Yumino and Elizabeth took her and left the pack. She knew that this was going to happen but she still loved the pack no matter how mean they could be.

Name: Daniel Wolf
Nic-Name:Dan
human form:
wolf form:
age:18
age when changed:16
family: mother and father but they are not wolves.
past: not much to tell about he keeps to himself and few ever even know about him.

Name: Brad Call
Nic-Name: Sweet tooth
human form:
wolf form:
age:18
age when changed:17
Family:Alyssa
past: found and saved Alyssa now he takes care of her and he fell in love with her.

Name: Alyssa Call
Nic-Name: Ally
human form:
wolf form:
age:18
Age when changed:17
Family: Brad Call
Past: her family was killed by a bad wolf that ate and killed her parents.  Brad saved her and took care of her as if she was a sister.

Name: Maria Lolly
Nic-Name: Lolly-pop
human form:
wolf form:
Age:18
Age when changed:16
family: Chaz he brother
Past: Grew up in Cali. with her little brother.  Then she moved to Campery and met Ray.

Name: Chaz Lolly
Nic-Name:Chazzy
Human form:
wolf form:
age:14
age when changed:13
family:his sister Maria
past:grew up with sister in Cali. then moved to Campery and met the pack.

Name: Ray Mayberry
Nic-Name:RM
human form:
wolf form:
age:18
age when changed:16
family: brother Jarred
past: grew up living next door to Joey so the two are very close.

Name: Jarred Mayberry
Nic-Name: Jarry
human form:
wolf form:
age:15
age when changed: 14
family: big brother Ray
past: same as Ray

Name: Justin Macgamery
Nic-Name: Jay
human form:
wolf form:
age: 15
age when changed:14
family:none
past: he didn't do a lot in the past and he lived next to Jojo all his life. When he finally changed Jojo was there to help him.

Name:Chrisy and Shanan Longriver
Nic-Names:Chree and Shan
human forms:
Chrisy right and Shanan Left
wolf forms:
Chrisy left and Shanan right.
age:18
age when changed:15
family: each other
past grew up together in an orphanage until they were 15 and changed. they immediately ran off and ended up joining The Sun blood pack.

Other pics:


© 2012 Lunar Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on February 10, 2012
Last Updated on April 9, 2012


Author

Lunar Star
Lunar Star

Denver, CO



About
Hi my name is Lunar Star and I'm 18. I love to read, draw, Play my guitar and keyboard, hanging out with my friends, and of course writing. When I write i fell like there is nothing in the world that .. more..

Writing
MY love MY love

A Poem by Lunar Star