Getting Through

Getting Through

A Chapter by Lunar Star
"

Its shorter then the last but this book is written by three different people.

"

Getting Through

     “Mmm... good fish,” I said liking my snout.
     “What’s your story?” Mace asked.
     “Well, my life was normal, with my family until i turned 15. Then I changed into a wolf and my family kicked me out. I was forced to scavage for food in this form. Then I heard people talking about wolves and a lake that has great fish. So, I went there and you know the rest,” I explained.
      “Cool, i feel sorry for you,” Mace said hugging me. I got one of those warm fuzzy feelings in the pit of y stomach, “Do you want to hang out with me?”
        “Yeah, I’d love too,” I replied. We walked around and decided to go sit by Rosa and Eli.
          “Hi Cherry, hey Mace,” Eli and Rosa said.
           “Hi,” I replied as Mace left to get some water.
           “You like Mace?” Eli asked, “he seems to be hanging out with you a lot.
            “Yeah he’s great hehe,” I replied. Mace came back and Eli, Rosa, and I acted like nothing happened.
            “I can give you a our of the territory,” Mace said.
            “Sure I replied. Mace and I went into the forest and I saw a beautiful scene.
  “Do you like it?” Mace asked. I couldn’t talk it was so pretty I could just nod my head.We dashed to a nice grassy spot with Yumino and Joey training.
 “This is the training area,” <ace said.
  “Hi.” Yumino said still fitting.
   “Hi,” I said back.
    “Do you two want to train with us?” Joey asked still training with Yumino.
      “Sure,” Mace and i said at the same time.
       Mace and I worked together. It was great, cute, and really fun to be around. I have a crush on him I think. Anyway me and Mace worked together to beat Yumino. It was a lot of fun. An hour or two later all four of us walked back and we saw there was food. I grabbed a fish and so did Mace. And HE actually sat by me. AH!! Then we (me and Mace) talked for a while.


© 2012 Lunar Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i understand that this is shorter then my last chapter but hey let the suspense build up a bit.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Added on February 10, 2012
Last Updated on February 10, 2012


Author

Lunar Star
Lunar Star

Denver, CO



About
Hi my name is Lunar Star and I'm 18. I love to read, draw, Play my guitar and keyboard, hanging out with my friends, and of course writing. When I write i fell like there is nothing in the world that .. more..

Writing
MY love MY love

A Poem by Lunar Star