The Begining

The Begining

A Chapter by K.S. McClure

Liza, Mason, Kari, James, and Syana had been living together for five years. They were not ordinary by our standards. Sure, the looked like us, dressed like us, and lived among us. However, they were not like us.

 

They say that each human is unique, and we should respect people even if they are different. But that is not always the case among most humans. There are always the "special ones.' The ones that are different that they are shunned by the rest of their community. Sometimes, they are so unique that the ways they are different cant even be immagined by us.

 

Each of the five had a distinct... ability, and because of this were part of a group for people like themselves. The government knew the existed, but could never quite figure out where to look for them. The government was insistent that they keep at least one way to get a hold of them so in case another of their kind was found.

 

Some had abilities such as telekenesis, telepathy, some could control the elements , while others could fly. But that's not all. Others had extrodarniary talents like shapshifting. However, Liza was the only one who possessed more than one.

 

Liza could control fire, read minds, and teleport from place to place. She had recently been having these wierd dreams. The Magi had been keeping a careful eye on her. After all, she was unique among the special. Besides that, she was the Magi's favorite. She was almost like a daughter to him.



© 2008 K.S. McClure


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cool powers. Can't wait to learn more about the characters!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I must ask you, did you really have to come out and say it so boldly. It would've been better if the reader could find that out for him/herself and you could've described what Mason's power is in the previous chapter, but you know what this is your book.

Doing like this, however makes me wonder how their powers, personalities, and so on will clash.

Therefore, it still propels me on if you leave it be. So whenever you can, I hope you continue as I'm still interested in the dream, Liza and how and why she has more than one power:).

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 2, 2008


Author

K.S. McClure
K.S. McClure

Almost the smallest town ever..., AR



About
"There is always beauty in simplicity" "A butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough." Kris McClureCreate Your Badge Hey, Kristen here. I've been a member for a while now, b.. more..

Writing
*Mask* *Mask*

A Story by K.S. McClure


Awaken Awaken

A Chapter by K.S. McClure