A Brain' Journey

A Brain' Journey

A Story by lakki
"

Well seing the word description, and feeling that I am obliged to say something breaks my nerves because I'm not good at descriptions at all believe me.

"
 
The place where I live now does not really reflect it state in past times. It was too far away from being what it is now. It was originally a gloomy, vaccant and a wrinkly dwelling, as described by my great grand-mother,Mama, who was the first settler here. When she was born, and from the first look at her surroundings she thought that she will remain lonely forever. But after a long period, she had the chance to welcome a new guest who became my great grand-father,Papa.Things after went in a disordered manner,  soon they welcomed new settlers sooner they disappeared. They were more likely to be visitors than settlers, which made remembering their name a difficult task for my great grand-parents, though they still keep some earlier names like Dodo, Pipi and Mimi. After getting used of this situation, things started to be really strange. Instead of welcoming guests as individuals they had twins like "The Door","To School", "To Bed" and the list was sooner enlarged. The place changed from hideous to crowded, they had million of visitors, and longer they stayed they called them neighbors. But there was something scarry about that place. A deep, dark hole which was called"Forgot". Individuals usually went there, if they were unworkers. Work in that place differed greatly from its normal meaning. If an individual was a worker that mean he colaborated with other individuals to create twins or even triplets and so on. Being jobless risks the individual to go to the hole, and never come back, unless he was born again, and restored from another hole called'Remembered'. The process of receiving new guests was ongoing till they had a special individual. A soft, tender and sensible, he was called 'Love'. He had a special touch. If he stayed between two individuals, a certain connection would be created. Luckily, he layed between my great grand-parents. He linked many other individuals untill 'Hatred'came up. He was tottaly the opposite of 'Love', he broke every link made by 'Love'. After narrating all of this my great grand-mother suddenly sighed, saying that after these events came the big day. It started like usual standing next to my great grand-father then all of a sudden they heard a roaring, and an electronic wave took my great grand-mother away. It surely dazzled all neighbours, but mostly my great grand-father. Where my great grand-mother had gone to? was a common question, but unfortunately without an answer. The place where my great grand-mother actually went to was far different from the old place. Individuals there are combined in forms of trains, new names appeared. But one thing was assured from the first view, there was no place for rest. Individuals there just kept on working, there was always the same process of combining individuals to find triplets and so on, but what differed was that electric lightening taking ready made multi triplets, but the question was once again asked where? My great grand-mother was then joined to a sequence afterwards she was once again sent to another place. Sequences there were analyzed, and part of them were thrown away to a whole called 'wrong'. My great grand-mother knew that she was probably not going to meet my great grand-father again, which increased her longing. The adjusted sequence then moved to other places till the final step in which it was copied and sent back to each previous station it passed by. The good news was that my great grand-mother had joined my great grand father and they stayed together giving birth to a whole generation in which I, the narrator, was part of. I'm the idea of this story  which means that my family including my great grand-mother and so on are only...ideas. The place where we lived in is a common place, it is the human brain.

© 2014 lakki


Author's Note

lakki
It's my first time in writing a story, so I really will appreciate your comments about it. It's just the introduction of the story I haven't finished it yet. Please let me know about your guesses about the story, I mean the theme. Thank you in advance.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A snapshot of your life. Thank you for sharing...:)........................

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lakki

10 Years Ago

Thank you for reading the story. Well, it's not really a snapshot but something closer to it. Maybe .. read more
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

You are welcome...:)....................

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Added on May 5, 2014
Last Updated on June 8, 2014