Invisible Chains

Invisible Chains

A Story by lakki

Traditions are sometimes the cause of killing  one's dreams, Zintchi was the case. Zintchi had a beautiful face which brought her much troubles when she was a child. Her inocent view towards people had lost her self-confident. When grewing up, she realized that what she made as a fancy world was nothing but a creepy jungle where the survival was for the cunniest, something Zintchi wasn't good at. She had never tried to look deep inside herself because of fear for people arround her. Every move she made; she was praying that people will appreciated it. She believed in perfection, to the point of superstition. The list of dreams she wrote in childhood had never been achieved. She never noticed the invisible chains, her surrounding had put on her. A complete forbide for a girl to ride a bicycle after 12 years old. A restriction of rights, actions, and even thoughts. She wasn't able to open the window and stare outside, it was considered as a sign of flirtation. 

© 2014 lakki


Author's Note

lakki
I hope you like the start of the story , but I haven't finished it yet. I'll be glad to read your comments about it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on June 18, 2014
Last Updated on June 18, 2014