How Romantic!

How Romantic!

A Story by Kyle

Seeing her for the first time was special. She was so pretty without knowing it. She was involved in care free activities without even giving me a thought.

I wanted her. She was the one for me. I set out on a mission to make her mine. I took care of what I needed to and I approached her lovingly and carefully. I wanted her to like me. I didn't want anything to get in our way. I knew we would be great together.

Talking to her for the first time was so sweet. I felt like a little kid again.

Later when we were living together I learned where she liked to be touched And what made her happy. My joy was seeing her get excited, and holding her close afterward.

We spend glorious evenings sitting close and warming each other. She knows when my day was stressful and makes the effort to show me her love.

When she had her surgery I was there waiting for her, worrying about her. I took her home afterward and held her close most of the night.

We've been together for years now. Ours is a close, loving relationship. We know how to make each other happy.

© 2011 Kyle


Author's Note

Kyle
This is concerning my relationship to my dog Meeka.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol....you got me! Even with the picture, you got me!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aww that's soo sweet :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is amazing. It's a beautiful commentary about the nature of love and caring.

Posted 12 Years Ago


haha that was cute lol, cut a little short i thought, but well written, i like how you made the reader think you were talking about a lady friend, and you were really talking about...a different sort of lady friend. honest and true this bond is, (wow just sounded like yoda :P ) sometimes the simplest of relationships are the best to have, i think when it comes to people we often forget this rule, because sometimes less is more, and simple is better.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aweee! I could almost picture this dog slobbering you with her sweetness! How romantic!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love this one.
I have two BIG dogs. they are my babies!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is amazing, how wonderful, the love between a humankind and animals can be, totally agree with this lovely story, as I love dogs myself too so much! ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Lovely! A man showing love for an animal is a real man! x

Posted 12 Years Ago


Before reading your description, I thought this was dedicated to a woman, and went 'aw'. When I saw it was dedicated to your dog, I found it very sweet and a lovely tribute. The romantic implications just give a sense of the closeness between you two.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A perfect tribute to mans best friend and well deserved!! Brilliant!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

839 Views
30 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 1, 2011
Last Updated on May 23, 2011

Author

Kyle
Kyle

MN



About
I need to focus on my writing more. I tend to write something decent, and then lose interest. My goal is to finish some of the things that I have started and post them soon. Thanks for dropping.. more..

Writing
Lost! Lost!

A Story by Kyle


Our First Kiss Our First Kiss

A Story by Kyle



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Peaches Peaches

A Poem by Tate Morgan


lusty animal... lusty animal...

A Poem by Brad