chapter 3. a nice relaxing breakfast???

chapter 3. a nice relaxing breakfast???

A Chapter by Scarlet Love
"

yet still verry old

"

Sasuke then started sucking on her neck. She was startled at first but then got over it, and shut her eyes. She didn’t dare say a word that might make him stop.
This went on for a minute and a half or so, after he was done it was about 1 in the morning, they both smiled at each other and fell asleep.

And around 10 o clock the next morning sakura woke up and with out startling sasuke she  got out of bed and went down stairs to find something to make the two of them for breakfast. She found some bread and butter while she was searching the kitchen. “that’ll work.” She thought “i”ll make some toast!” “hmm… maybe I should run to the store really quickly and get some fruit and muffins! She realized sasuke had some oranges in the frige. “those will do just fine!” she said, and ran off to buy muffins. She was back in 5 minutes and as excepted sasuke was not up. She put the toast in the toaster and while it was toasting she cut open the orange and put half of it on sasuke”s tray. DING! The toast was done and popped out of the toaster. She spread butter on each piece and put them on sasuke’s tray. Then she unwrapped one of the muffins and placed it on the tray next to the orange. She poured a glass of milk and then declared that it needed something else. “I know!” she exclaimed in her mind. She went out in the front of the house and picked a lonely daisy by the tree on the other side of the street. She brought it in and placed it in a tall thin glass vase.
She brought the whole tray up to sasuke’s room. “sasuke-kun…I made you some breakfast. Are u awake?” she asked just loud enough to wake him up. “now I am” sasuke said rubbing his eyes and smiling. ‘Wow that looks amazing!” he said getting a good look at his breakfast for the first time. “You made this for me? With food you found in my house???” She giggled. “Of course it’s for you! And the only thing that’s not from your house is the muffin!”
“you went to the store?” asked sasuke. “for like 5 minutes!” she said, then she realized she might have done something wrong. “OH! But I didn’t leave your door unlocked while u were sleeping, I took the keys and locked the door!” she started babbling franticly hoping sasuke wasn’t mad at her. “And I only took the keys because….” Sasuke interrupted her. “it’s fine it’s fine!” sasuke said with a smile. “it looks delicious, I just don’t want u to have to spend money on me!”
“it was no big deal really! They were each about 50 cents!”
“u got 2?”
“oh yeah. Im not much of a toast person so theres a muffin and orange slices waiting for me in the kitchen!” she said with a laugh.
“are you sure your not that hungry?”
“positive! I never eat much of a breakfast any way” she exclaimed.
“well  ok then, so why don’t we eat this lovely meal in the kitchen?” he asked.
“Sure!” said sakura.

They brought the tray down the steps to the kitchen and sat it down on the table.
Sakura sat down on the couch and took a deep breath.
“you haven’t sat down since u got out of bed have u sakura-chan?”
she shook her head “no.”
sasuke sat down on the couch next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
She turned her head to face sasuke and kissed him on the lips.
They almost instantly started making out and sucking on each
others necks after she did this. This went on for maybe 10 minutes.
But then they heard the door nob turn and the door open .



© 2009 Scarlet Love


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on March 22, 2009
Last Updated on March 22, 2009


Author

Scarlet Love
Scarlet Love

Philadelphia, PA



About
Hi, my name is Bri and I’m a psychopath. I'm sixteen years old, i'm a pescatarian by choice, .. more..

Writing