chapter 4. Damn it!

chapter 4. Damn it!

A Chapter by Scarlet Love
"

still old but one of my favorites. heh every oen loves a good fight between naruto and sasuke XD

"

They door swung wide open and there standing in the doorway was a wide eyed, morning haired, NARUTO!
“damn it!” said sasuke to himself verry annoyed.
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING!!!” he screamed
“NARUTO U B*****D!! EVER HEARD PF KNOCKING!! IT’S CALLED MANNERS YOU TWERP!!!” sasuke yelled uncontrollably
“well eeexccuse mee!!!! How the hell was I supposed to know you two would be doing this!!!! I mean really! How disgusting!!!!!!
“naruto, go f**k your self! Your just freaking jeluos because YOU DON’T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!
“SHUT THE F**K UP SASUKE!!! YOU DON’T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOU MY LOVE LIFE!!
“I KNOW U DON’T HAVE ONE!!!”
the boys yelled and screamed in rage at each other until sakura decided shed had enough.
“STOP YOUR CRAZY SCREAMING U LUNITICS!” she finally yelled to shut them up. “Sorry sakura” sasuke said in an apologetic voice. “oh, sasuke” she said now back to sweet innocent girly voice “you know I just hate to see you two argue like that! And ide hate it a million times worse if you guys got into a fight!”
“that might accualy work!” said naruto with a smerk as he punched sasuke right in the side of his face.
Sasuke was startled and yelped a tiny bit.
Sakura shreaked.
In return sasuke punched him in the stomach and he  went flying out of the door coughing up blood. Sasuke then shut the door right on his noise as he tried to storm back in. He then turned to sakura. She had tears in her eyes, she blinked and they came rolling down her face as she stared deeply into sasuke’s. Sasuke quickly ran twards her and say down on the couch next to her and put his arms around her as she buried her face in his shirt. “it’s ok” he whispered softly. “you know naruto is a retard and deserves to get beet up? Whats wrong?”
“He…he…punched you!” she said through small tears. “mmhhmm…and if he ever does again I’ll sock him into next month.”  This made sakura laugh a little and her tears disappeared.  
“c’mon” said sasuke “lets go to the beach.” He dried the last tear off sakura’s face with his finger. “mmkay” she said a little more up beat now.
She went up stairs to find her dress.

They walked hand in hand to sakura’s house. When they got there sakura went into her room while sasuke waited in the kitchen.
“sasuke-kun!” sakura called from her room.
He came running “whats up saku…” he found sakura with her bikini top untied. She blushed. “Could you tie this for me, sasuke-kun?”
“haha…” sasuke said blushing “sure!” she turned around and held her hair up. Sasuke tied the swimsuit in a bow. Sakura put on a cover-up beach skirt over her bikini and with that they were on there way.



© 2009 Scarlet Love


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on March 22, 2009
Last Updated on March 22, 2009


Author

Scarlet Love
Scarlet Love

Philadelphia, PA



About
Hi, my name is Bri and I’m a psychopath. I'm sixteen years old, i'm a pescatarian by choice, .. more..

Writing