The truth

The truth

A Chapter by Svetlana

The next day came Emma had a bad feeling in her gut. She didn't know why, she was just upset.
"How'd you sleep?" Molly asked while glancing at her phone
"Alright ... I guess. Did you have any sweet dreams about Jake" Emma questioned in a sharp tone. 
"Oh yeah totally, haha don't be silly" 
"I'm being silly?! Haha well your the one breaking girl code."
"What the heck are you talking about?"
"Oh you know, you were ALL OVER Jake last night."
"What?! How many times do I have to tell you I DON'T like him, Like dang Emma, chill."
Then there was that awkward silence. Emma was filled with rage. She didn't know if she wanted to punch her...or maybe Molly was right. 
Emma took a deep breath. 
"Sorry, I don't know whats gotten into me.." 
"Its alright, but really you need to trust me babe" Molly said as she hugged Emma. 
"Deal" Emma said feeling slightly relieved.
"So what are your plans for later today? Molly questioned
"Nothing really, just have a lot of homework....I guess i'll stay home tonight watching movies and do homework..haha"
"Sounds like a plan..well anyways...I'm going out ok? I'll be back around 5 - 6ish. I gotta do some shopping."
"Alrighty, have fun Molls" 
It was later that day around 3 Emma, as she said, was doing homework. Bzzzz Bzzzzz, Her phone suddenly vibrated. Emma happily picked up her phone knowing it was Jake.
Hey Emma, Im really sorry Im doing this over text and not to your face but, I kind of caught feelings for Molly. And she told me she got feelings for me too.I'm really sorry but we can't control our feelings. You dont deserve this. None of this is your fault, so dont take this upon yourself ok? You deserve someone better than me anyways. Alright well we can still be friends. 

Emma's heart was pounding. Tears filled her eyes. She fell to her knees and cried out loud knowing no one was watching her. 
"How could she do this to me, all that "trusting each other" bull, meant nothing to her."
"Shes a cold hearted liar."
It felt as if someone stabbed her in the stomach. She didn't only feel emotionally hurt, but for some odd feeling physically hurt. She heard her heart break. 
"I actually fell in love with someone for the first time and my own best friend takes that away from me. And him too, doesn't have the courage to say it to my face."
Emma couldn't make up her mind whether to text back or not. She got the courage to do it

Thats Fine thanks for your honesty.


© 2014 Svetlana


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on February 4, 2014
Last Updated on February 4, 2014


Author

Svetlana
Svetlana

IN



About
Hello there, :) more..

Writing
Friends Forever. Friends Forever.

A Chapter by Svetlana