The Fight

The Fight

A Chapter by Svetlana

    And thats where it all ended between Jake and Emma. The "just being friends" wasn't real either. It was around 8, Molly was just now returning, Emma was in her room, pretending to be asleep.
"Emms?...." Molly sighed.
Tears were rolling down Emmas cheeks. She never wanted to see Molly again. 
"Emma, look I know your awake, you never go to bed this early, but I wanted to say I'm so sorry!"
Emma shot up in her bed.
"Your sorry? Really? Well listen close sweetheart "so sorry" Isn't going to cut it. I've forgiven too many of your sorry's . And i realized how stupid I was to forgive anymore of them, you have screwed me over way to many times, so I'm "sorry" but were done."
"Emma. I can't control what I feel! It just happened, sorry he doesn't like you, is that what you wanna hear? Huh? what else can I say, Sorry your not good enough for him?"
"You couldn't control it? Maybe if you could have stopped texting him when I asked you to, or stop talking to him when I asked you. But no you had to be a crappy friend."
"Emma! Listen to yourself you always gotta have what you want."
"You need to go, I'm so over this. I'm sooo done with you." 
"Gladly" 
Molly stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind her. Emma screamed. 
"How dear she think that I always get what I want when she stole my first Love." 
Emma was exhausted and really wanted some sleep, she would be lucky if she even got some.


© 2014 Svetlana


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on February 4, 2014
Last Updated on February 4, 2014


Author

Svetlana
Svetlana

IN



About
Hello there, :) more..

Writing
Friends Forever. Friends Forever.

A Chapter by Svetlana