Forgivness

Forgivness

A Chapter by Svetlana

A couple months had passed and Emma had been living on her own for a while now. She was just now slowly starting to get over Jake. Emma had started to realize she was missing Molly more than anything. She missed their late night movies, and talks. 
"But no" she thought " what she did was wrong and hurtful" 
It was about 12:30 and Emma was making some lunch, she had made a chicken salad with some water. She actually tried to be healthy. Then she heard a knock on her door. Emma ran up to the door and looked through the hole. It was Molly. She opened.
"uh, heyy.." Emma said awkwardly
Molly didn't say anything just grabbed Emma and hugged her. Emma kept her arms at her sides, she didn't feel comfortable hugging her back. Emma slowly pulled away. 
"Soooo..?" Emma tried again
"Look Emms, I miss you like crazy , we can't let a dumb guy break us up."
Emma knew Molly was right, but she didn't have the courage  to say sorry or forgive her.
"Molly, I don't know what to say, what you did hurt."
"I know and i take full responsibility for that."
"So where do you and Jake stand right now?"
"Well were actually dating, and as much as I dont want to say this..but I can break up with him for you?"
Emma thought for a little she knew thats what she wanted to happen but she had to be a better person.
"No, you don't have to that"
"Really?! I'm so happy that you said that"
Molly hugged Emma so tight and they both laughed.
"I missed you so much Molls"
"Riiight! This feels so right."
Emma knew she would have to get used to Molly talking about Jake, and the thought of that made her jealous , but for friendships sake , she'll get used to it.  


© 2014 Svetlana


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on February 4, 2014
Last Updated on February 4, 2014


Author

Svetlana
Svetlana

IN



About
Hello there, :) more..

Writing
Friends Forever. Friends Forever.

A Chapter by Svetlana