1.New York

1.New York

A Chapter by LauraH
"

Eloise doesn't want to go to New York at all she'd rather go to france or hollywood but her mother had already booked the tickets, there's 6 people so far in this chapter, eloise, her mum, alex, victoria, rachel and lucy.

"

"Just Give New York a go, it will be so much fun" My mother said to me as I was packing my bag for school.

"Never" I replied, I didn't want to go to New York, I'd rather go to France or Hollywood but my mother would never let me stay here by myself for a week, I mean seriously I'm 12, can't I be left alone for a week.

"Well that's too bad," said my mother straightening my dress, "your going whether you like it or not". I didn't reply cause then me and my mother would get into a fight and I wouldn't be able to go shopping with my friends this afternoon. When I was ready my mother offered me a ride to school but I turned it down cause I knew she would start the New York talk again so instead I rode my bike. By the time I got to school it was 8:40 and none of my friends had arrived yet so I opened my work book and started drawing to get my mind off this morning.

"Eloise!" Alex yelled out from across the school yard, Alex was the cutest guy in year six, even though he was in my class I didn't think he'd know my name. I looked up immediatly and said,

"Yeah?"

"Can you pass me the tennis ball under your feet?" He shouted again, my face dropped but I still picked up the ball and threw it to him. I was very disappointed, I thought he'd ask me something more important than 'Can you pass me the tennis ball under your feet?'. Oh well I shouldn't get my hopes up, who'd ever like me, I have brown hair with blonde streaks, green eyes and a freckle above my lip yet Alex had wild blond hair, brown eyes and was alot taller than me. I put away my work book and pencil case as I saw my two best friends, Rachel and Lucy walking over.

"Hey!" I called out running over to them, the only thing the same about Rachel and Lucy's looks were that they had black hair everything else was different, Rachel had Blue eyes while Lucy had Green, Lucy was tall while Rachel was short. I finally got over to them and smiled my biggest smile. They just looked at eachother and walked around me.

"Hello?!" I said as I turned around, confused by the way my two best friends were acting.

"What do you want?" said Rachel in a mean voice, I just stared at them, Lucy rolled her eyes then they both walked off.

"Wait!, I just thought I'd say hi to my two best friends!" I said enthusiasticly, I hoped they were just messing with me.

"What best friends?" said Lucy giving me a dirty while talking.

"Um, DUH, you guys!" I said with a smile on my face, somehow I didn't think they were messing with me now.

"Well, We were never best friends, our best friend is Victoria Williams" said Lucy as she looked at everything but me.

"Are you talking about the Victoria Williams that spilt milk on the floor ON PURPOSE while I was walking past and I slipped, The Victoria Williams that 'accidently' spilled her lunch on me, the Victoria Williams that pushed me into the garba-" I said angrily until I was interrupted by Rachel

"Yeah that Victoria Williams" said Rachel with a smirk on her face.

"Rach, Luc," Said Victoria, "why on earth are you talking to Eloser?" she continued as she stared at me.

"She started talking to us, Tori" said Lucy still looking everywhere but at me.

"Since when are you Victoria's friend?" I said my sentence in a disgusted tone.

"Since you went to Barcelona last holidays we had no one until we saw Tori walking along the street and she invited us over then yeah we went over like everyday."  said Lucy for once looking at me but i preferred when she wasn't because now she's giving me an evil glare.

"Rachel, Lucy!" yelled Victoria from the top of the concrete stairs in the playground.

"Coming" said Rachel and Lucy in their sweetest voices, they gave me one last evil glare before they turned around and ran off to Victoria. I looked over at Alex, who was staring at Victoria, no wonder he likes her, she has blonde hair with brown streaks, a few freckles and she had the awesomest style. I know I hate her but she has the best clothes.



© 2009 LauraH


Author's Note

LauraH
ignore grammar and spelling problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

laura are you discribing yourself maybe you shouldn't put the freckle above her lip and its not me and my mother its my mother and I not trying to be mean just couldn't help myself, btw i love it

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 25, 2009


Author

LauraH
LauraH

Sydney, NSW, Australia



About
♥♥Hi, I Laura and I love writing, I like netball and soccer, I HATE handwriting and writing is my best subject. I love YouTube and Gmail and i know I'm going to love this site too! I hav.. more..

Writing
Prologue. Prologue.

A Chapter by LauraH


Chapter 1. Chapter 1.

A Chapter by LauraH


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by LauraH