Dedication

Dedication

A Chapter by Leah-Carla Gordone
"

This is on the first page of the book!

"

 

This book is dedicated in cherished memory to my parents Jeanne War­ner-Gordone and Charles Gordone. Mom: Thank you for your incredible love, your protection from the storm, and your unrelenting commitment to helping me achieve recognition as a multifaceted artist on this planet! Poppy: I can only hope to follow in your footsteps. I am so proud of you and your incredible achievement of winning a Pulitzer Prize. I know you are both looking down on me now with great joy, simultaneously summoning up a mighty wind of success for me on every level!


 


© 2009 Leah-Carla Gordone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very sweet and well-deserved!! Good parents will help sculpt a child's future and give them the support they need to get on their own feet. :) I'm sure they're both utterly pleased with your success and that they're indeed watching from above :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 5, 2009


Author

Leah-Carla Gordone
Leah-Carla Gordone

Columbus, OH



About
As a singer-songwriter, Leah-Carla Gordone has received critical acclaim for her performance intensity and compelling stage presence. Now she is the author of a new book The Motorgirl Memoirs: Adventu.. more..

Writing