Thank you - gone wrong

Thank you - gone wrong

A Chapter by Alexis

   I turned back and ran towards the man. He was just ten feet behind his wife when I kicked him in the back of his calf, this time. Out of reflexes, he turned around and started running after me. Millions of thoughts ran through my head, some of which are: "now what?" "she is free!" and "what will happen now?" but I pushed them aside and focused on my pace.

   His foot kicked mine, causing me to fall heads first into the ground. The man tripped over me and fell beside me. He grabbed my left arm, and threw me back onto the ground. My head came in contact with the ground, with quite a lot of force, but I jumped back up. He still lay on the ground - for his reactions were not very fast - so I, being only fourteen, took a few jabs at his face and kicked him in the side.

   I started running towards a door, but he grabbed my ankiel. Again, I fell to the ground. My forhead bled out, causing me to wince in pain. He was still holding onto my ankiel. The sound of horrid schreeching came off of my body as he dragged me around to the next aisle over. I kicked my feet in his direction, hoping to hit him at least once. He stopped dragging me as he tried to settle my feet. I kicked him unexpectedly in the face and he flew backwards, bashing his head on one of the shelfs.

   I pushed myself up and started running again. He layed in the same spot for a few seconds before getting up and leaving a trail of blood behind him. I was about three meters from the door when a glass object broke against my head. A few pieces of glass were stuck in my head, the rest either on my shirt or on the ground. Standing in front of the door, a wooden object hit me in the back of my head, causing me to fly fowards into the door and the glass shards to dig farther into my skull.

   My body slammed into the door. A bloody hand grabbed my arm and threw me back onto the ground. More glass pierced my skin and blood filled the floor. His shoe swung into my side, with horrible force, causing me to caugh up blood. He swung through his kick, so immediatly I grabbed his foot and pulled him down on top of me. Pushing him off was a struggle, but I managed to do it.

   I got back up and started wildly kicking him where ever, when I heard someone shout, "FBI, STOP!"

   I knew there was at least three FBI agents pointing their weapons in my direction. But, - thinkng fast - my feet began moving my body towards a nearby exit. A FBI agent came running from the staircase that sat right next to the exit I was heading towards, and blocked the doors. The agent put her gun away and showed me that her hands were empty and visible.

   My feet slowed down and I fell against the wall next to me. I burried my bloody hands into my face and began crying. She came walking over, and sat down in a spot next to me.

   "Why?" She spoke ever so lightly, finally noticing the blood gushing from the back of my head.



© 2013 Alexis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was truly amazing and i loved this so very much...best chapter ive everead cant wait for the next!:)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Added on November 10, 2013
Last Updated on November 11, 2013


Author

Alexis
Alexis

St.Louis, MO



About
- I accept all criticism, for that's what makes a writer improve. - - I accept all reading requests. - I am 21 and LOVE to write. I live in Missouri, United States, working full time as a depart.. more..

Writing
Anymore Anymore

A Poem by Alexis


Alive Alive

A Poem by Alexis