Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
No need for all the attention

No need for all the attention

A Chapter by Alexis

     Minutes passed with the both of us sitting in silence.

     "Why?" She whispered, repeating herself.

     My voice began to shake, most likely from the loss of blood, "I, I did it to help her."

     "To help who?" she kept her voice calm, which made me feel better.

     "To help, Margaret. She, uh, her husband hit her. And her skin, had burises, all over it. I did it, for her." Tears stinged my eyes as the vision of her husband hitting her came to mind.

     A worried look came upon her face, and I knew what was going to happen. "I'm so sorry to do this to you." She helped me stand up then pulled out a pair of shiny silver hand cuffs.

     She put the hand cuffs on me and we walked towards the enterance of Home Depot. The ambulance left with Margaret's husband, as I was escorted to a near by cop car.

 

     They walked me to one of their paramedics room. Once I was inside, the paramedic pulled all of the glass shards out of my head. After he finished up, I was walked into the interrogation room. A mirror lay on one side or the room, with black walls all around. A metal table with two metal chairs sat in the middle of the room. The FBI agent who talked with me sat down in one of the chairs and I took the other.

     "Let's start from the beginning. What was the first thing that happened at the store?"



© 2013 Alexis


Author's Note

Alexis
Trust me, I am NOT finished with this, but wanted to start on it. (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on November 11, 2013
Last Updated on November 12, 2013


Author

Alexis
Alexis

St.Louis, MO



About
- I accept all criticism, for that's what makes a writer improve. - - I accept all reading requests. - I am 21 and LOVE to write. I live in Missouri, United States, working full time as a depart.. more..

Writing
Anymore Anymore

A Poem by Alexis


Alive Alive

A Poem by Alexis