Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Black Rose

"Jess, this is all your fault" I whispered.

"Well how was I supposed to know the cops would show up?"

"Great, now we are going to go to jail?"

Well here I was with my crazy friend Jess about to do something that can probably get us into jail. I can't believe I let her drag me into this. What was I thinking?
 
1 hour ago

"Hey Ellie, I'm so bored!" I heard Jess whining over the phone.

"Want to come over. We can..."

The call ended.

Hmm. That was weird. I got up and made my way into the kitchen to get some food.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*!!!

"Coming!" I yelled annoyed.

I opened the door to reveal a grinning Jessica. Of course she was already here I mean the girl was nuts.

She walked in."Get dressed we're going out."

"But I was... and the food..."

She cut me off, "Hurry! We don't have all day."

"Ugh" I groaned.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked curiosity getting the best of me.

"Party."

"What party? Whose party?" No one I knew was throwing a party and Jess and I have mutual friends.

"No idea, I heard some loud music near hear. I assume it's a party." She shrugged.

"Are you insane! We can't go to a strangers party. Who would even let us in?"

"Relax" she winked. "I'll get us in."

The sound of loud music was blasting and the smell of alcohol hit my nostrils. People were standing around the house talking and drinking. Jessica walked in like she owned the place and I quickly followed. I guess everyone is too wasted to care who we are.Before I knew it, I lost Jess in the crowd and now I was alone. I bumped into some guy who reeked of alcohol.

"Hey babe, how about we take this party upstairs?" he grabbed me by my waist.

"No! Let go of me you stink." I yelled hoping someone would hear me through the loud music.

I tried getting out of his grip but he was too strong. He began pulling off my shirt when Bam! Knock out.

"Are you okay?" a pair of gorgeous blue eyes asked me.

He was absolutely stunning. His hair was messy in a cute way and his tight black shirt hugged his abs perfectly.

"Y-ya i'm fine, thank you." I stuttered like an idiot.

Before he had the chance to reply the sirens went off and cops started to pull over.

"Everybody Run!" some guy yelled.

I was too shocked too move. Everyone was running and screaming. I can't believe how screwed I was. Before I knew it, my arm was being pulled by the same guy that saved me a minute ago. He pulled me into a closet and shut the door.

"What are you.." I got cut off with a hand being pressed against my mouth.

"Shh." He whispered.

I felt my cheeks getting warm. It's a good thing it was dark so he couldn't see my face. I was probably as red as a tomato.

When there was no sound of anyone near the handsome stranger and I made our way out of the closet. We made our way to the door when we heard a cop coming so we ran into the nearest room to hide.

"Jess! Where the hell were you?" I whisper yell.

"Shut up! Do you want to get caught?"

"Well if you hadn't dragged me to this party I wouldn't have to worry about getting caught in the first place" I tell her.

"So, whose this?" She asks giving me a small wink.

"I'm Austin" the guy who saved me introduced himself. Wow his voice was hot.

"I'm Jess and this is Ellie." Jess said pointing at me.

I gave a small smile towards Austin and looked back at Jess.

"So how do we get out of this."

Jess gives me an apologetic 'I have no idea' look.

A deep voice spoke. "I have a plan." he said "Which one of you can fake cry?"












© 2015 Black Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Why use the past? Use the present, you also changed tense a couple of time.
She cut(s) me off.

Hmm. That was(is) weird. I got up and made my way (in)to the kitchen to get some(vague) food.

"Jess! Where the hell were you?" I whisper yell [you whisper or you yell?]

"Which one of you can fake cry?" [needs to be reworked in clearer sentence.]

I stuttered like an idiot. [how does an idiot stutter??]

"Everybody Run!" some guy yelled. Who is some guy? too vague need a name or description of some guy.

we heard a cop coming [so] we ran into the nearest room to hide. -- try to avoid (so) it is overused and too vague. Doesn't mean anything.

someone would hear me through the loud music. How can you be heard through the music??

Good pace, good work.
P


Posted 9 Years Ago


Black Rose

9 Years Ago

umm thanks...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 28, 2015
Last Updated on March 28, 2015


Author

Black Rose
Black Rose

CA



About
"Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone." ;) more..

Writing