The Incident.

The Incident.

A Chapter by Hali Abern

Alonzo didn't talk to me and barely looked at me after the incident the other night. I guess he was ashamed that he had slept with me. I know what we did was wrong, but he could at least acknowledge that I exsisted, tell me I wasn't a mistake. I laid on my bed and wondered what would have happened if Alonzo and I had met under different circumstances. If I wasn't prentending to be someone else and I wasn't his brothers bride to be. We would have been happy, I think. We would have our arguments but our passion and desire for one another would make up for that. I did love Anthony though, very much but I realized just then that I loved Alonzo as well. But my love for Alonzo was different somehow, like there was more fire. Which was probably due to Alonzo's fiery personality. I've seen Anthony argue with no one and get upset at nothing. On the other hand I've seen Alonzo get upset at various things, countless times. Why was I more attracted to the argumentative, hot tempered one out of the two? .....


© 2012 Hali Abern


Author's Note

Hali Abern
Excerpt.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have cool ideas. These relate to me and no doubt others as well. Keep writing and develop these ideas. It could be a fun ride.

Posted 9 Years Ago


ooh so she does have a naughty side!!! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


I enjoyed this excerpt, it reminds me of one of my favorite authors, Carrie Ryan, she wrote the forest of hands and teeth series, which is beautifully crafted, if the rest of this book is as eloquently written as this, I will have no trouble reading the rest. =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hali Abern

11 Years Ago

Thank you! :) I need to get to writing the rest of this book. I'll have to check out that author you.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 6, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012


Author

Hali Abern
Hali Abern

Port Orchard, WA



About
I love to write. I've been working on a few books for what seems like forever but have never finished them. Maybe someday... more..

Writing