Opening

Opening

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor
"

a cool, dark opening to part 2. May or may not be included in the finished novel. Tell me what you think!

"

A Vampyre's Pain: Silver's Mourning

 

They hated me. They feared me. Why?

Questions raced in my head. My body felt cold and achey, hoping in moments I would meet my undoing. What was the use of being a Vampyre when all you met in size was murder and aching. Pain unspet me, burning holes inside me.

He held me in his arms. He cared for me. Why did he leave me?

I felt the blood slip through my fingers like icy water, an impenetratable smoke gaining a solid form for only a few seconds. I remembered him. His face. His body. His skin.

His tears were made of generous smoke. Mine are made of his blood.

His voice echoed through my head. I had known him the longest. I had been with him. I had loved him. I would scream out so long and so heartily until his mindless soul returned to his veins. Blood flowed increasingly inside his body. It was no use now. Soon, we would use it to be food.

He put himself infront of me. He sheilded me from my undoing. Why couldn't he let me die?

I could invision his face in my mind. I let innocent words tumble from my mouth as he had fallen, as he briefly skinned my cheek once more. I shook uncontrolably, the pain wafting through my veins as blood still did his.

He looked at me with such compashion. Did he know what was coming?

Was heaven a wonderful place? Or was he gathering his soul to approach the doors of the Devil's domain. I gasped as more pain wafted through me, and a silent scream exited my lips. I cried out in horror and terror as I saw him. Fear painted his expression.

Watching him die was like dying myself. Who will take over now?

More questions swam inside my head, as I watched him walk towards me. The vision blurred and rippled, as if inside a pond. He mouthed the name of the Vampyre that had killed him.

Edward.

He was our leader now. Aaron was dead. And I had loved him.

And two months had passed.



© 2009 allonsy_doctor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whoa... that was so... cool! Such drama! I love this one, too! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


OOOO, second time I've done this on WC. I read the second chap first and thought it was first. oops.
A nice read though, her emotions are very clear.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 2, 2009
Last Updated on July 18, 2009


Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor