Reunion

Reunion

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor
"

What the...

"

Ceira: Human

 

The strange, familiar figure I only knew as my previous best human friend turned monsterous creature-Vampyre named Edward stood smiling over the fallen teacher's body. Some of the students had already started to panic, others just stood soundlessly on the floor, switching glances of pure horror between me and Edward. "You know this hot killer?" asked Amy in my ear, to which I jumped fifty feet in the air cuz I hadn't been expecting her. I nodded mutely, following her gaze as she watching Edward aproach me.

"Ah, Ceira," he said calmly, his voice the sound of honey-suckles. "You still reconize me. I would have thought you have forgotten after about two years. Am I right?" I remained silent, so he continued. "After you abbandoned us."

"I didn't abbandon you monsters!" I growled angrily. The heat of anger shot like flames through me. Edward used to understand my reasonings, then he saw the world through different eyes, then he changed on me. Turned on me. Maybe it was actually my fault...

"So your rule of thumb still applies. 'I...I don't want to be a monster...' you said two years ago. Stupid girl. I remember your idioticness." He sighed. "And to think. I came all the way here to bring a kiss from Ian."

"A kiss from Ian?" Daminan demanded in Edward's face. "A kiss from a brother, I hope. Cuz her boyfriend don't like it!"

"So you've moved on, huh, Ceira?" Edward observed. "You got a boyfriend when you rejected me."

"So you're going to go around killing poor, defenceless people cuz your love of your life turned you down?" Daminan demanded again, a growl in his voice.

"In fact," Edward was speaking to me, not to Daminan. "I already have killed a few poor, defenceless people." He smirked. "I guess I am a monster after all."

"Please!" I cried, trying to break up Edward and Daminan. I turned to the Vampyre. "Ian?"

"Yes, Ian," Edward growled. "He misses you a lot, but I guess I'll just have to tell him you've moved on to a...human." He made a face that mirrored his disgust.

I thought od Ian. I had drempt of him every night since I left him and the Vampyres. I remembered every curve of his face, and the radient smile he treated me to every so often. His soft skin that trailed my humain skin as his hand slid up my arm to my neck. The taste of his lips as he pressed them into mine with the most perfect care. Every perfection and imperfection of him was memorized in my mind. And every time I dreamed of him, it was our wedding, and at the end, me stepping  into a coffin as Ian leaned down to bite me.

Edward's wavering grimace stayed his only expression. "So you do still love him," he continued with a disgusted tone. "and not this trash."

Daminan's fist went flying into the air, and it crashed...into Edward's fist. He flipped him over, sending my boyfriend crashing into the brick wall of the school. The nurse and Mrs. Dylan came flying out of the office with much less the speed of Daminan's flight. The nurse went to Daminan's side, while the Principal gripped Edwards arms before he could do any damage. The kids around us started to scream, and run, signaling other teachers to come out of their classrooms. Their amazed expressions wavered.

Edward sighed, dropping his arms. I was immencely suprised that he had given up so easily. And to a Principal of the lesser of humans.

"Ceira," he whispered, and the breath caught in my throat. His expression was so solemn and unforgiving it almost made me cry. I couldn't breathe for a moment, watching as he leaned forwards, ripping his hands out of Mrs. Dylan's grasp. She gasped loudly at the boy's strength, and said something inaudioble into her walkie-talkie.

"Edward, don't do this to me," I said softly. "Why do you think I moved? I needed to leave. I needed to get away from all of it."

Then, Edward kissed me. It wasn't like Ian kissed. Not at all. Edward kissed quickly and pressed his lips hard into mine. He felt the essence of it, wanting me to feel the same. I didn't kiss him back as I used to kiss Ian. I kissed him lightly, as if I didn't want to kiss him at all. He broke away, his eyes alight.

"Ceira," he whispered again. "Come back with me. Become a Vampyre. Live free."

"Hands up, punk!"

Edward whipped around to face a police officer and a few backup army-looking soldiers. I gasped, the breath high in my throat. A grin appeared on Edward's face.

"No," I said.

"Then you," he growled. "I'll bite you right now and you can kill all of these people."

"Then it's true," I reconized the voice from years ago. The sargent that I went to to save me. Save Josh. "There are creatures you mentioned. Vampires."

"No," I said. "Vampyres."



© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
what will be Ceiras decision? lol lets see...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Man, I am getting so into this! Really! This is one of my favorite scenes:
"Hands up, punk!"
Lol! I wonder what Ceira's descision will be... suspence! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 24, 2009
Last Updated on September 6, 2009


Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor