iPod

iPod

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor
"

Back in School...Ceira!! New love...Ceira!!! What the h***?

"

Human: Ceira

 

"Did they say my name yet?" asked Johana as the teachers were calling off names for school teams. It had been five minutes since she had last asked me that, in the fifty other times, and I was getting annoyed. Even if she is my best girl friend.

I sighed incoherently. "No, Jo, they didn't call your name yet." I told her dryly, smoothing my hand through my now-blonde hair. It was crispy blonde, like autumn leaves crisp.

It had been almost three years since Edward had become a Vampyre and had left me alone in this world. Without a love. Without someone to lean on. I convinced Mom to let us move, so I could get away. Get away from my old memories and pains. We were currently residing in Hartford, Connecticut. Away from everything that was. Away from Vampyres. This is where I had met my six best friends: Johana, Amy, Lexi, Tara, Lizzie, and Ari. The six of us were hoping to get on the same team this year, because we were unsucessful last year. I came in half term two years ago, and found myself in the arms of six eighth grade girls. We loved each other as I had loved my best friends back on the streets. Now, these guys loved me and welcomed me into their little non-cliquey posse, called The Winged Griffins; Amy named it. Amy Safrn had been the leader of the group when I first came into Harford Middle, and she was a little wary about me in the beginning. Then, she warmed up and kind of gave up her position as leader and handed it down to moi. The next year most of us were split; I got to be with Johana and Amy, and we bonded. We tried to stay and have the same lunch together, but sometimes the other friends dragged us away; you have to admit that we were popular and friendly and fun to be around. This year, we were all aiming to be together. Here, as well, I also met...

"Hey, beautiful," said a calming voice behind me and I stared straight into the face of my new boyfriend Daminan. He was the cutest boy on Campus and actually he had fallen for me. We had been dating since I met him sometime last year, on a Monday, out on the courtyard...

"For the Green Team..." said our principal, Mrs. Dylan. She rambled off into different names until she got to  the name, "Daminan Carter!" then, soon after, "Ceira Waters!". 

I nearly screamed as I joined him up on the stage place. I was soon joined by the rest of my posse. I felt like I could just faint on the stage right there. 

Daminan smiled warmly as we followed our team leaders down the forresent lighted hallway. My memory flashed back to my previous school, remembering the kiss Edward tried to give me, the look on Josh's face when I called all Vampyres monsters, the grin on Silver's face when Claire took me down, and the so many other looks of the Vampyres. Daminan belonged to me now. And I wasn't going to let anything happen to him.

"Hey, sweetheart," he said, kissing the top of my head. He was about two heads taller then me, so I kind of had to strain to kiss him. Either that or he leaned down to kiss me. "We're all going to the woods today for a into-school party. Want to..."

"No!!" I screamed, cutting him off. The students stopped walking, and the teacher turned around. 

"Is there something wrong, Ms. Waters?" he asked, but I was already into my memory, the first night I met Josh and Silver in their Vampyre forms. The night in the woods where I wanted to kill myself from the intense grief. The night in the woods where Jamie was changed, and the day in the woods where Claire was changed and taken. The hospital near the woods where Edward first revealed to me he was, in fact, turned into a Vampyre in the last few days. And the final good-bye I issued when I stood in front of the woods and blamed all my Vampyre problems on it. When I decided fully to leave and disapart from this world. When I opened my eyes, I realized I was in Daminan's arms, eyes squeezed shut, my body shaking from the impact of the memories. 

"Miss Waters, would you please explain yourself immeadiately!" demanded the teacher angrily. He wasn't going to put up with this, I could tell.

Without even thinking about saying it, I blurted, "Even if I told you, you wouldn't even try to believe me." There was a sticky edge to my voice, and Johana looked confused. 

"Excuse me?" asked the teacher angrily, then gasped in pain. Something incredibly fast struck him and he went flying to the ground. A strange figure stood over the teacher's fallen body. 

"Well," said an incredibly familiar voice. "That took care of him."

Something terrible welled up inside me, and I nearly screamed his name. 

"EDWARD?!"  



© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
lol :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I totally agree with Jenthura! Awesome writing! I just love the drama! You really know how to make something like this worth reading! Seriously! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


Is this fanfic, it seems to be, but I can't place the source. Good writing, not any spelling or grammar errors that I noticed right away, but it does seemed to cliff-hang there. BTW, is a vampyre any relation to a vampire? LOL

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2009
Last Updated on August 24, 2009


Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor