First encounters #2

First encounters #2

A Chapter by Loganr Williams
"

Alex, escaping his night terrors, Meets two girls who utter nonsense, but charming non-the less (well one of them at least)

"

      I laid in my room, staring at the ceiling, where I felt as if my soul was freezing slowly. I did not understand what, or why. I tried to sleep, but when I faded into darkness, I awoke immediately, panic attacks refused to let my eyes fall into slumber. It was hours of internal, silent suffering. When I finally fell into slumber, everything I knew changed. There was light, a sun. It was so beautiful. Flowers grew, the sun brightened my soul, and it felt so good.

      “Hey, you look relieved, what you doing here?” I turned around, looking to where the voice emerged from grass. It was a girl.  However, she had ears, and a …. Dare I say tail?

     “Hello? W-why do you have a tail,” I stuttered, feeling weird, she was amazing, her bright red hair, and her blue eyes shined.

“You know you’re good looking when he stutters, and you can’t be telling me you haven’t seen A Neko?” She smiled sideways, with a questioning look.

    “I haven’t been here in my life… I’m so confused” I felt out of place, as if I did not belong. Yet a small feeling in my soul told me I was exactly where I should be. We sat down; I told her where I came from.

    “You mean you have no Neko’s where you come from? Weird, Well. This is used to be the Light side, where love used to thrive; now the dark side overtook.”

I asked about the dark side, I learned that the good side was the people that suffered, and that she was trying to return the good side to their proper domain. It was so much, I felt myself awake, and yet I wanted to stay… With her. I told her I would be leaving, and with that, she waved to me. She waved with a smile that made my heart warm, and I smiled back, I hated to leave her, she made me happy just talking to her gave me joy.

    I awoke back in my bed, feeling amazing still staring at the top of my bed, I must have slept for hours to feel so rejuvenated. My mother called dinner, and I followed. We had Chicken; it was good, especially with the added spices.

    “You look... Better, did the bed rest help?”  My mother said mouth full of chicken.

    “Something like that,” I said with a slick smile, imagining the dream I had, was it a dream?

    “Well. As long as you’re happy.” She said, with a sincere smile.

    “I’m going back to bed.” I said without realizing it, I felt as if I was being magnetized to the world that I had left only minutes ago. I laid back down, Fear trembling once again. Wondering if I would go see the girl, or the… The… The dark place. I stared at the moldy floorboards. Eyes fluttering, I drifted, Drifted into the darkness of sleep. I smiled. As simple as that, I just smiled. I do not know why, was it feeling the cool wind part through each individual string of hair. Alternatively, if it was the heat of the sun beat down on my pale face. It might have even been opening my eyes, to see her still waving.

    “Are you leaving? Or sitting here staring at me” She teased with a wink

    “B-b-but I did leave! I’ve be gone for hours… haven’t I?” I stuttered again, transfixed by her way of talking to me, as an equal. I expected her to, well I don’t know, but I didn’t expect her to do what she did… She giggled, Just laughed.

    “It’s funny actually, You zoned out.” She responded, Curiously looking. “By the way I never got your name, I’ll start it’s Alysia.” She smiled again

    “Uhm, Alex It’s Alex.” I’ve never been nervous to say my name…

    “Hmm, names carry a lot of weight here, I hope your name sticks true, you’ll need it.” She responded, looking more serious than ever.

    “What does that mean?” I asked confused.

    “Don’t worry about it, If we stay moving they shouldn’t show up” she replied, getting more grim with every passing second.

    “Tell me what’s going on” I was getting mad, and was going to demand answers when I heard a grunt.

    “Liveanvi!” Alysia ran to a woman twice her size, embracing they looked at each other.

    “Who's this.” Liveanvi grunted staring at me.

    Alysia looked at me for awhile, as if examining a tool. “He can help, I have a feeling. His name, Alex.”

    Liveanvi also studied me “Weak, and pitiful seems useless to me”

    “Trust me on this” Alysia also said “Plus he’s kinda cute,”



© 2017 Loganr Williams


Author's Note

Loganr Williams
Work In progress, Change WILL happen A neko is an anime term, will be changing that for now it stays

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on March 2, 2017
Last Updated on March 3, 2017
Tags: Romance, Ying/Yang Fantasy


Author

Loganr Williams
Loganr Williams

Fort Morgan, CO



About
I'm 14, And I've been writing for awhile. I love fantasy and I'm a weaboo, Some of my favorite books series are Eragon, Pendragon, and Hunger games more..

Writing