Night Terrors #1

Night Terrors #1

A Chapter by Loganr Williams
"

The Night Terrors begin, Alex not knowing what's happening fears sleep itself

"

I feel myself being dragged, dragged to somewhere and nowhere at the same time the

Further I am dragged into this darkness the more I felt trapped, as if there is no escape.

“Again Alex? Get up,” The teacher has spoken, and that is law. I look around to see the

Stares of my peers digging into my soul, some are smiling. Embarrassed I grabbed my pencil and looked at the board. The teacher is writing something but it is as if I am in another world, and for a second as the sound pours in. I feel a strike hit my head and my vision goes, and again I am back to the darkness. “Alex, do you know” I fade back into reality and answered with a

       “No.” I looked at my watch; twenty minutes had passed since I was awaken from my nightmare. I sit there amazed at the time of which I must have been distracted, and yet it felt like no time passed at all.     

       “Class dismissed Have a good day,” with that, I started to walk. The bus wobbled and hit the occasional bump, but I could not stop thinking of what I had dreamed of or what I imagined. I got home and played my favorite game with friends leveling up all night. I put my head on the pillow, and called it a night, well I tried, but it took hours to fall asleep terror digging into me finally I slept. In my sleep It happened again as the darkness surrounded me, and it hurt oh how bad it hurt. I heard voices, oh how sinister it felt as it pounded against my soul, my consciousness, my everything, I felt as if hands were grabbing at my very soul and scratching it, Ripping it slowly apart. I screamed, but I knew it was in vain, for nothing came out, I choked on my own tears, screaming. I wanted nothing but to die at that very moment, end the suffering and pain that continued with each passing second. The misery overtook my body. In the darkness, voices were continuing, and I listened.

    “Save us,” “HELP US” “PLEASE,” People were screaming. Panting I awoke, with sweat in my hair, running down my face. So many fluids ran down my face and unhealthy mix of tears, sweat, and even blood from my nose. My mom ran in screaming, looking at her son's precious face with so much blood and other fluids you could not even see his face.

     She took me to the hospital, where they were utterly confused, they checked me out, and asked that we came back in a week. They sent me home for “Bed Rest,” which they just said, because they had no idea what was wrong with me.



© 2017 Loganr Williams


Author's Note

Loganr Williams
Neko= An anime term for cat/human, I'm going to change this for now it stays like this

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oooohhhh!!! I liked how you introduced the terror as fantasy while he was in class and then explained how it happened at night and became a reality. Good stuff! A great read!!!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Beautiful writing,,,,thanks,,,,

Posted 7 Years Ago


My biggest issue is Beginnings! I know the beginning is flawed, Check chapter two! It's where dialogue and characters are introduced!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
3 Reviews
Added on March 2, 2017
Last Updated on March 3, 2017
Tags: Horror?, School


Author

Loganr Williams
Loganr Williams

Fort Morgan, CO



About
I'm 14, And I've been writing for awhile. I love fantasy and I'm a weaboo, Some of my favorite books series are Eragon, Pendragon, and Hunger games more..

Writing