The Man Who Tortured Souls #3

The Man Who Tortured Souls #3

A Chapter by Loganr Williams
"

Alex goes to school, But the other universe won't let him stay away. dragged back He meets a Man, A sinister Man who enjoys the torture of innocent Souls

"

I awoke on my bed staring at the old boards. I heard my mother cooking breakfast in the kitchen. It was a Monday, and the last thing I wanted to do was go to school.

    “Alex, breakfast is served, get  up!” Grunting, I awoke to eat. By the time I got back to the table, my mother was already out the door, gone. I ate my breakfast, dreading the day ahead of me. Getting on the bus was a drag, I felt like the energy inside of me couldn’t possibly bring me inside, I felt almost gravity was pulling me to my bed. Yet I overcame, and headed off to school. First period was never bad, my personal favorite teacher so at least that didn’t feel like a century. I made it to lunch with no problems, well up until then. When I got to lunch the pull got stronger, making walking difficult, I was confused and it seemed people staring at me were too. I couldn’t do it anymore, The pull was getting stronger within the second. I did something I’ve never done before. I had walked right out the door. It was a few miles away, but I walked home. Well more like got dragged home. The pull made walking a little hard, but running was easy.

    I arrived home, and the pull immediately lessened which was a huge relief. I walked into my room, and I looked at it, it felt right just standing their. I laid down, fear was gone I wanted to join Alysia…. I thought about Alysia, thinking of her hair waving in the wind, It was pleasant. I slumbered, ready to awaken in the world of light, but I had not expected to awake in a dimly lighted room.

    Feeling the presences of hundreds I felt uneasy, even though I felt hundreds of souls, only one of them was visible. He paced his skin looked like plastic, and he seemed to have a glow in his eyes. He walked over to me, staring into my soul.

    “Alex is it?” he continued to stare, I was left dry unable to speak. He grumbled his dissatisfaction, and continued droning on “Those girls… Trust me, they will kill you.” he sputtered with disgust, but the second he said this, new voices emerged. Yet these voices came from around the room, with no visible person speaking, just voices.

    “He LIES!” “DEMON,” “THE GIRLS WILL PROTECT YOU!”

The man immediately put his hand in the air, I felt a tingle as he did this, and his fingers shined. He took it down a second later putting his finger to his mouth as if saying “shh.” I was confused, but it all made sense when I heard muffled screams, I swear the man smiled for a second, as if enjoying the sound. I wanted to leave, So badly. He stood over me. “Stay away from this place, you’ll only cause trouble for yourself.”

    “WHO ARE YOU?!” I ignited into a fit of rage, the burst of rage and courage was unknown to me. He smiled again, His eye’s glowed as he lifted his fingers, resting them against my forehead,

    “Stay away if you want to live, night Alex.” My neck drooped. I found myself at home. Not with my mother, but with the girls.



© 2017 Loganr Williams


Author's Note

Loganr Williams
Wip, Don't expect it to stay the same! =D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on March 2, 2017
Last Updated on March 3, 2017
Tags: Romance, Anime Insipired, Demons, Ying/Yang, School


Author

Loganr Williams
Loganr Williams

Fort Morgan, CO



About
I'm 14, And I've been writing for awhile. I love fantasy and I'm a weaboo, Some of my favorite books series are Eragon, Pendragon, and Hunger games more..

Writing