A cold night

A cold night

A Chapter by longlivenate

It's cold. It was a cold night.  The road was showered with the white pillow like snow. It fell slow. Really slow, but grab the road as if it was holding for dear life. It seemed like the outside was moving in slow motion. We were supposed to have been home ten minutes ago but life happened.
"i can't get out. The truck just died. Damn this piece of s**t. UGH!"
"Oh my god, how are we going to get home, My mom is probably scared " said Chelsea and in that instance she falls in my arms shivering. As i held and caress her, i could feel her blood get cold and colder. We stayed in inside the truck. Honesty i'm scared too. Not for my self but for her. She was my life, my everything and Knowing death is staring at the truck I had to do something. 
" Did you catch the game yesterday?" i said in a subtle voice
" Ha, you always know how to change the mood, And for your information i didn't see the game" 
"Why didn't you see it?" in  a long pause she sat up and smiled while she was looking at him.
"There wasn't any game yesterday."
That's when they knew, everything would be alright.
As hard as it may seem. things weren't so bad. The mundane world looked peaceful for once. The people who were arrogant and angry everyday of their life finally see peace for a moment. the intense snow fall fell even slower that you can see each flake as if it was under a microscope .The young couple in the quiet jeep may have their last few moments on this earth with the answer to all of life problems. But it won't be so easy. They are gonna be in this tangible dream for a long time.


© 2015 longlivenate


Author's Note

longlivenate
Sorry if there is any errors, Just let me know how it was.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

not many errors, its written very well, i'm wondering if its part of a longer story that you're working on, I like the broken down in the snow scenario, so how they gonna escape?

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 31, 2015
Last Updated on October 17, 2015
Tags: drama, love, cute, romantic


Author

longlivenate
longlivenate

About
Just a teen who loves sports and writing more..

Writing