Spending the night

Spending the night

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

He reaches the fourth floor and she opens the door to the hall way. He goes in and and asked what door is hers?

219 that's my apartment number. Let's go before someone sees. Okay let's go girl. They reach the do or and she opens it. He goes in and looks around.

It is a two room apartment. The kitchen in linked to the living room. There is a small table and set of two chairs in the living room. There is paint and other art supplies all over the place. There in a bike in the corner broken. A few paintings on the walls. There is a book self full of books and other stuff spread out all over the apartment.

So I am guessing I sleep in the bath tub? What? No your sleeping on the floor in my room. Oh okay.... What wrong? I don't feel fully comfortably sleeping in a room that's not mine with a lady. Why are you scared? No I am respectful. She says fellow me.

She leads me back a short hall and into a room with a bed in the middle that has dark blackish red covers on. With a painting of the city roof tops above the bed. I say did you paint that?

Yes that's why I can free run. Oh that's a great reason. I lay on the floor and she trows me a blanket and says it may get cold. I say good night before she shuts out the light.

Good night to night has been fun. Yeah it has been.
Then I sat there in the dark with out a sound. Then I heard her whisper are you up?

Yes I am why? I can't sleep. Me either. Want to talk? Yes I do.

So we talked for hours about what our childhoods were like. Both if us never really seen our parents much. We talked about life and the present then the future. We talk till the sun came up.

Oh crap I am late for work. Here take my keys there is a black 1990 pontiac Firebirds outside its mine you will be able to get to work and give you boss this card and you won't get yelled at.

Thanks you very much you can stay here till I get back then we can figure this out. Okay will do have a great day at work.


© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on October 25, 2016
Last Updated on October 25, 2016


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men