Helping out

Helping out

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

He cleans the apartment and Fixes the leaky sink. He calls someone to buy and deliver food to her place. Then tells them to start the plan for that as a part of his company and that ever bag bought, gives a bag to someone in need. He replaces all the food. He cleans the floors and windows.  He reads all her books then puts them in order by Author’s name. He starts cooking a meal that will take hours. She comes in.

 

Oh, what smells so good? Maybe the Molten Lava cakes with a cream filled bottom or the Smoked honey glazed chicken stuffed with Mash potatoes, peas, carrots, and diced lamb?  I hope you do not mind I cleaned everything and cooked? You, think I would mind? I am glad because it means I do not need to clean. I just wanted to repay you for your kindness, I will pay for my stay as well. That is not needed. But I insist it is the lease I can do. No, the least you can do is nothing. Haha real funny, please. Okay, fine I will take you money. Let's eat he has the table set up. I bought some wine or I had someone buy it for me. Hope you like Amarone? I do not drink wine much but I am sure its fine.

 

They ate, so you can stay here if you want for a few more days. Oh, thank you very much. She goes I am going to watch a movie. Oh, can I join? Yeah, but I am not sure if you will like it. It is The Green Years. What version is it?  The 1946 version why would I what the other one? I know, it is in black and white right? Yes, of course. Let's watch it. They watch the whole movie and then watch more movies. She falls asleep he picks her up and carries her to her bed, limping. He lays her down, she pulls him closer to him, and he falls in the bed. Can you stay here tonight, as a friend? He looks at her. It is cold out there and my windows lock is broken, please? Okay, I will stay in here with you. You face that side, okay? Yes, okay I will. They fall asleep.  It is morning he wakes up she is wrapped around his side. He moves the hair from her face. He waits for her to wake. She wakes up he says “Good morning, cutie" What? What did you say? I said good morning. Oh, I thought you said something else. She notices that she is holding him tightly. She lets go and backs way. I am so sorry. It is okay do not worry about it. Let me get dressed and I will cook you breakfast. He goes into the bathroom and closes the door but it is not all the way closed you can see the half of room. She says to herself " Oh, my gosh, He is making me breakfast, Why was I holding him? Oh, my gosh I can see him changing, I should look away but I can't."  He comes out dressed in a solid royal blue shirt and black pants. She runs into the bathroom and closes and locks the door. She says to herself “You cannot like him, you will get hurt again, what would a rich guy like him see in me? He can have any super model her wants." She comes out wearing a white shirt with a black dress. How do I look? You look amazing, why are you dressed up? Because I am getting laid off soon. I can get you a job? At an art studio. No, you do not need to give me a job. No, a friend owns it, He needs someone who understands art. Maybe you will get you big break there.

 

Really? Yes, but you will have to be early because he is busy, Here take my car show up there and tell him I told you to go to him. He is very picky, though, so good luck met him in an hour.



© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on December 14, 2016
Last Updated on December 14, 2016


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men