Further investigations

Further investigations

A Chapter by Lord of mad men


As I woke up I the morning my mother asked me where was I all day. I told her I was walking around town. I did not like lying to my mother but I also did not like getting her in trouble. I ate my breakfast. Some bacon and sunny side up eggs. I then ran to my room and closed the door. After making sure it was clear I dumped out my satchel. Beginning to sort the documents out in order of date. I realized that ln one of them had a resent date. The latest one dates back​ fourteen years it is a deed for some property in new Orleans.

I yelled down stairs asking my mother if she could take me to the library a in city because they had computers something my town library didn't. She agreed but asked why and I told her I needed to do research project for school. So I got dressed in a t-shirt and blue jeans. Putting everything in my satchel throwing it over my shoulder running down the stairs to get my jacket on.I put on my zip up black jacket heading out the door to get in the car.

I waited in the car for my mother to come out. She crawled into the car greeting me then starting the car. She looked at me and said "it is summer vacation why do you want to do want me to take you to the city?"
I told her research for something that had peeked my interest. She smiled and backed out driving to the city only stopping once to get lunch. We arrived at the library and I went in while she went shopping.

I walked into this huge massive building with rows of bookshelves that stretched the size of the building on each side​. On each end of the building there were tables with computers on them. I walked to the left end and sat at one. I logged in to the New Orleans city record site and looked for the property the deed was for. It was the deed to a shop in the franch quarter of New Orleans.





© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on February 12, 2018
Last Updated on February 13, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men