-Soul Lost-

-Soul Lost-

A Poem by Maximus. R.
"

Me Philosophy.

"

 

By the wrath of the ancient gods how I despise my gullibility, after vainly seeking the immaculate knowledge of which I'd hoped would set me free.

All I am  left with are painful memories of the man I once was and a vile premonition of the man I am to be. Bloody hell, how could I'd allowed my curiosity to overwhelm my dignity I whom once was the pillar of logic.

© 2009 Maximus. R.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You know, I've read a few of your pieces so far and I have to say, I don't particularly like them. Undoubtedly you have some very specific thoughts you wish to express, and while none of your words are particularly difficult to understand, when your "poems" are one or two sentences filled with multisyllabic words, regardless of what it is you're trying to say, it just reads pompous. You may laugh, but I can't imagine someone reading some of your pieces out loud without doing it in an uppity English accent. Also, you may want to check some of your grammar and spelling and syntax, as I've noticed several errors. You also have some punctuation errors. "Overwhelmed" should be overwhelm. "Hope" should be "hoped". Your first comma should be removed or the sentence restructured. There should be a comma after "Bloody hell" or you need to restructure the sentence.

Anyway, cheers.

Posted 15 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I liked it. Very interesting. It makes you think of the time period this was based in and how this man could have been such a failure to feel this way. What was his purpose in the community? ^^ I liked it. It got me thinking.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

How we sometimes get lost in the overwhelming aspects of life. This write is well written and thought out.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


4
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

754 Views
32 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 30, 2008
Last Updated on March 2, 2009

Author

Maximus. R.
Maximus. R.

Zambia



Writing
LILITH - Script I LILITH - Script I

A Screenplay by Maximus. R.


LILITh LILITh

A Chapter by Maximus. R.


PROLOGUE PROLOGUE

A Chapter by Maximus. R.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Total B***h Total B***h

A Poem by Wildecat