Pain and Pleasure

Pain and Pleasure

A Chapter by samantha munning

 Opening the door, he leads me into the hotel. It had a Gothic Victorian theme. Everything was a heavy color that seemed to hold you in its grasp. The couches were a soft red velvet. i was in complete awe that he had taken me to THIS hotel. i never thought him to be the Gothic type. Unlike me, who wore black all the time.
 "Is this okay?" he looks down at me with a smile creeping on his lips.
 "Its-its perfect. I never thought my first time would be this romantic."
 Taking my hand he lead me up the spiraling star case that had black drapes over the railing. the gold from underneath and above seemed to sparkle. Reaching our room he pulls out a key that looked as old as this hotel. Turning the key he pulls me and shuts the door. Pushing me against the door I feel his pelvis push into mine. His friend becoming eager with excitement as it pushes into me grinding me into the door.
 I something I didn't recognize flashed in his eyes. Picking me up he carries me over to the bed and sets me down gently. Positioning himself between my legs.
 "Are you sure your okay with this? I would never ever force this on you." He stares into my eyes and all I can do is kiss him.
 "Yes. I want this more than anything" He slowly goes down and brushes his lips against mine. A shiver ran through my body as his hand brushed against my breast going under my shirt. His hands were warm against my skin yet I could feel the goose bumps raise with every touch.
 Kissing down my neck, his holds me up and takes off my shirt with one quick movement. Throwing it to the floor he looks back at me then starts undressing the rest of me. Piece by piece I am stripped bare. I want to do nothing more then cover myself instantly. Sensing what I wanted to do he grabs my hands and holds them down. A wave of panic flashes through me.
 "I'm not going to hurt you. But why would you ever want to cover up a beautiful body like yours?"
 "I don't know..." He lets go over me and bring his lips to my breast. Licking my harden n****e once than starts sucking one it. I couldn't help but moan, his touch was so intoxicating. Slowly he traces circles down my stomach. Lightly he starts to rub the fold of my p***y. Massaging it gently. It was uncomfortable to be touched there but I wanted it. Then he starts to rub the outside of my hole, slowly pushing his finger inside. Pain shot through my body like a hot liquid. He goes in and out at a slow steady pace as a tear rolls down my cheek. Looking up at, you could see the hurt in his eyes.
 "I'm sorry. I know it hurts but it has to be done." Shaking my head he pulls our his finger reviling the blood. I want to puke but I can't, not now.
 Adian gets up and goes into the restroom to clean off his finger and quickly return. Standing next to the bed he starts to take off his cloths. His body is muscular is melting my inside. I was lost in a daze of lust as he stripped all his cloths away. His boxers where showing his large c**k was hard and ready.



© 2012 samantha munning


Author's Note

samantha munning
more to come

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Reminds me of my first time with my ex wife. (not sure thats a good thing though LOL) Very good. Well written although there are a few grammatical errors

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very interesting recital of
the first time.

Very well written.

------ Eagle Cruagh

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 20, 2012
Last Updated on January 20, 2012


Author

samantha munning
samantha munning

twin falls, ID



About
my names Samantha Munning, im seventeen and i love to write. its one of my favorite things to do. i try to write about a lot of genre. but mainly i do erotica. i have written a lot of different thing.. more..

Writing
begining begining

A Chapter by samantha munning