Confessions

Confessions

A Chapter by samantha munning

 My eyes shot open and in a blur of a second I forgot where I was. I heard the shower running and steam floating out of the bathroom like mist on a lake. I feel a soreness between my legs and realaize what was done. thinking though I know it was worth it. Adian Heart said he loved me...words I never thought I'd ever hear from him. I look for something to wear and find that my cloths are missing. Sighing, I walk over to the Bathroom and peak in. Automatically getting caught.

 "You can come in sweetheart." I step in and see him standing there, "Want to join me?" Peaking around the curtain he smiles and me an winks. Laughing I step into the shower. He pulls me close so our bodies are pressed against eachother. The water runs over us as I rest my head against his chest.

 "I'm glad I am here with you." I say looking up at him.

 "I'm very glad your here with me." He pulls me back and leans down and kisses me softly as though I may melt away from him. He breaks our kiss and I stand in a lustful daze in his arms. "I have to tell you something."

 "What? You can tell me anything."

 "Okay, just remember I love you."

 "I know. I love you too."

 "Sally, I'm a vampire."

 "What?" I stare at him thinking he's joking but his face is serious.



© 2012 samantha munning


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on May 11, 2012
Last Updated on May 11, 2012


Author

samantha munning
samantha munning

twin falls, ID



About
my names Samantha Munning, im seventeen and i love to write. its one of my favorite things to do. i try to write about a lot of genre. but mainly i do erotica. i have written a lot of different thing.. more..

Writing
begining begining

A Chapter by samantha munning