New Touch

New Touch

A Chapter by samantha munning

   Her skin was smooth as velvet under my skin. Caressing her was like magic under my fingertips. I positioned myself between her legs. her eyes were glzed over with a sence of lust. Leaning over her I brush my lips against hers. I wanted to taste every inch of her that second. she spread her legs further apart and I took the hint she wanted me. I guided my c**k inside of her slowly.

 "Is that okay?" I looked at her as I slided that last inch inside of her.

 "Yes, it's wonderful." she smiled and wraped her arms around my neck. I start going in and out of her slow. The tightness grasped my c**k. She starts to moan and it takes all my strength not to come right then. I start to move a little faster and she pulls me close our lips find eachother as we kiss. My kiss deepens as I start to pound my c**k into her. I feel myself start to come as she starts to. We both reach out climax. She screams with pleasure and her fingertips dig into my neck. I release my load into her. I fall beside her and take her in my arms. She looks up at me and starts to cry softly.

"I love you Sally. I have always loved you." I stare into her eyes and she stares back. I hold my breath waitinf for her response.

 "I have always loved you to Adian." I let out my breath and brush her tears away and kiss my lover. I have to tell her my secret soon I know. I bring her close and hold her until she falls asleep in my arms. I listen to her steady breathing as I start to drift into sleep.



© 2012 samantha munning


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on May 11, 2012
Last Updated on May 11, 2012


Author

samantha munning
samantha munning

twin falls, ID



About
my names Samantha Munning, im seventeen and i love to write. its one of my favorite things to do. i try to write about a lot of genre. but mainly i do erotica. i have written a lot of different thing.. more..

Writing
begining begining

A Chapter by samantha munning