Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The First Sight

The First Sight

A Story by Lakshmi Ramesh

It is a concept that people never stop debating about. Love at first sight. Does it really happen? Is one glance enough for people to fall in something as complicated as love? Is one moment enough for people to risk their everything for somebody? A realist would say no! It is stupid. How can that even happen? You can never know how they’d turn out in a while. How could you actually fall in love? It would just end soon. A romantic, however, would say why not! Why shouldn’t it be possible? Why shouldn’t one glance be magical enough for you to take a chance? But I disagree with both. I don’t think the concept is as simple as seeing someone across the room and falling in love. I think, when you see that someone, you get a glance into their soul and that’s when you fall in love. It may be the first time you see them in that light. Couldn’t that be called as love at first sight? Imagine this, you have known someone for the longest time and then suddenly one day you see them do something that lets you see them as them. And it’s as simple as that. One glance into the person they are and you’ve been bit by the love bug. I can say this for a fact that this what actually love at first sight means. It’s not the face or how pretty someone is. It’s how beautiful they are on the inside. The whole concept of love has always been surrounded by good - looking people so often in so many places that we’re willing to associate almost any random notion with looks. This one shouldn’t be one such notion. Every love at the core probably is love at first sight. You see them randomly, you get a peek into their soul and the rest is history. 

© 2016 Lakshmi Ramesh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on May 8, 2016
Last Updated on May 8, 2016