Breaking stones..

Breaking stones..

A Story by manasi sarangi
"

We always try to be practical...but there is another supreme power which we always used to forget...that is emotional...and if it gets the heat from lonliness..then there is no time it can be volcano.

"
As per us stones are unbreakable, but stones are also breakable by the softest thing in the world,water. Like the morals or rules are also breakable by the strongest feelings or passions. I was not believing this talks,but after what happened to Nihar's life,i was condemned to believe!!!!
Nihar's family was the happiest family in the world. A plain-simple-middle class family. Uncle was a banker, aunty was a home-maker. Nihar was the only one son of their family. Uncle got the ltc." U know,i am going to Andaman and Ni cobber Island in this summer. Ypeeeee....."Silently i was feeling jealous. I was not able to do anything. Then also i was happy that i will get something from Andaman..........

They did not know that this was going to be the cursed trip of their life......... when Nihar reached to the ship he was on cloud nine.....Uncle was also so happy..they have taken a deck on the 1st floor of the cruise ship. Aunty was so worried because, Nihar has started to get pukings due to sea-sickness. She was just going to the doctor uncle called."Hey!!!!!!!Come here meet with the captain." Aunty went and met with the captain. She shaked hands with him unwantedly . At that time uncle got some other friend of him, so he left."Hi,charu,happy with your husband?Is he loving you every night?" Captain-Susant, who was ex-boyfriend of mrs. charulata banarjee..what Charu could say at that moment.......without any words she came to room with tearful eyes............what to say that she was not happy with her husband......she had left sushant in family pressure.......after one year of her marriage only her husband had stopped loving her.........treating her as sleves in front of her in-laws........what to tell......That there is no respect of her in front her husband.........From outside everyone is happy........May be her husband is a simple person but not a good husband....What to do?

Then in the darkest hours of night,when everyone are is the lap of sleep.............she went to the captains cabin........"Please take me away from here......i want to be happy.........i want to smile........i want to live.............."

The very next day when i reached school,i saw aunty standing there waiting for me."Beta, please give this letter to Nihar without anybody knowing." Then she left in a BMW car. I was thinking when uncle bought BMW. I did not understand a single thing. Then also i obeyed to aunty's words..

When uncle and nihar came back we came to know that Aunty left uncle for some-one else. Uncle was scolding aunty with every abusive language on the earth(not necessay to say including all the neighbours). Nihar was silent like a silent deep blue sea.

After some 15 days i told him everything and gave the letter..As his best friend he saw that letter to me also.....

"hi beta,

I am leaving your father. As per everyone i have done the most sinful act in the earth.but i need only you to understand me. Your father never loved me. After you came to my lap. i did not need it at all also. Then also in some sleepness nights when i need him........he was never there for me........that lonliness are unbearable...........when you will reach the stage you can understand.............then he always behaved me as a sleve to him. How can i love the person who will not be a son to my parents? How can i love a person who always insult me in front of his family members,never take my stand in any situation? I was not happy with him and remember beta.

If you are not happy,you can not give happiness to any other person.

So i left him,i am with susant and started to live my life, if you can forgive me i am always there........."

After reading this when i saw nihar a slight smily was there on his face."So,u forgave aunty,anyway situations............"my line was unfinished."She didn't do anything wrong that i have to forgive her. I love my mom!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then we hugged each other......

The stone of agony has broken by the truth's sword. As the stone of rules is broken by passion.......One thing was clear in front of me.........if you have any relationship.....handle with all the obligation and sweetness............


© 2014 manasi sarangi


Author's Note

manasi sarangi
Please read and give the exact views....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on February 2, 2014
Last Updated on February 2, 2014

Author

manasi sarangi
manasi sarangi

bangalore, karnataka, India



About
hi, I am so much passionate about writing...because of my personal duties...i was not able to give time to my passion so now i am here..please judge my writing and give me feedback...thanx. more..

Writing