Green-Leaves:-

Green-Leaves:-

A Story by manasi sarangi
"

Sometimes we never care for what we have...like green leaves always care for the sun as they forget that they are supported by the tree...

"

Green-Leaves

On one twilight, jessica was going through the road. It was her third break-up. She was not able to understand that why this things are happening to her only? She drunk like hell that day."every time these boys are teasing me like anything,nobody is going to love me.I want to die."

By telling like these words she went to the bar again.There again she fell down because of over-booze. After that she Just remembered that she enjoyed that like like hell. She didn't remember what she did ,but she can feel a strong shoulder around her waist. Nt in a seductive way but in a caring way. She felt that in the brutal world somebody is there for her. He dropped her home & stayed there for that night.

In the morning when she woke up, he already left her home. But then also she couldn't forget the warmth of his breath. After 10 mins her best friend roldy came. She told all the details to him."Do you know, i think he was my soul-mate. I found him & lost him. Ok that is life .May be i was not perfect for him,so he left me." Then she left to take bath............

After she left roldy thought" How could i will tell you that it was me? Nice to hear that you felt i am your soul-mate. But I want you to come to me telling these things to me. I don't want to capture you in a weak moment of your life, when you are already devastated. Yesterday ,i was so close to you. But that does not mean that for one night you have to be mine. I love you in every moment, when you cry for your broken relationships on my shoulder, when you sleep on my lap on sleepless nights,when i kiss on you forhead...especially yesterday when you..................."

Suddenly bathroom door opened & Jessica was in front of his eye." See, the last night boy has given me two marks near my neck.............,but roldy why you have marks on your arm........tell me buddy with whom you are yesterday.......hmmmmmmmmmmm.....you are hiding something........."

Roldy just smiled & started waiting for the fine day when jessica will realize the truth........

Unspokable relationships are really magnetic....You don't have to ask anything....Like jessica.....who has got everything without her knowledge..........Like green leaves who doesn't know they are supported by the tree...........

© 2014 manasi sarangi


Author's Note

manasi sarangi
Give the feed as per your liking....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on February 2, 2014
Last Updated on February 2, 2014

Author

manasi sarangi
manasi sarangi

bangalore, karnataka, India



About
hi, I am so much passionate about writing...because of my personal duties...i was not able to give time to my passion so now i am here..please judge my writing and give me feedback...thanx. more..

Writing