Life is mysterious......

Life is mysterious......

A Story by manasi sarangi
"

Life is always mysterious....but believe me what life used to choose that is the best....sometimes we used to admit; sometimes not...but life reveals the secret after years.....

"
              It is a real life story...i also don't know whose.......as i got i tried to put it in my words....take a try to be in Love.......

Hi...........,

My name is Ishita Patel.. My home town is Ahmedabad, Gujurat…. I love Cape town as well as Gujurat. What matters for me are the people in any place! Cape town has accepted me like i always belongs to here only. I never felt that I don’t belong here. In my new office everyone is so nice. They all have accepted me like I am a small child & they are my guardians.

        But the story starts how I came here? What were my dreams? & the most important question is that why I came here? The first question in everyone’s mind is that a single child from Orissa, who really doesn’t have any dreams besides be happy with the family in the hometown with the parents, Why the dreams has changed in the mid-way?

                    If you want to know the answers then you have to go the year of 2005.It is that year which has given me wings to fly, to run too mesmerised by the beauty of nature & finally gave me the reason to come out of my own town.

Winter.jpg

 

                   It was my graduation days last morning, as much as foggy as my mom’s cup of tea. Small dazzling drops made it more chilled. I was dying to do the living-in with my blanket, but really failed to stay out of my mom’s sight. Then as usual an Indian mom’s scolding. After the scolding debate I have started for my college to give my practical exam in Physics. What to tell about the subject just like a hell! If anybody will get by the Readers of the college then it will be a really pathetic life for us. So my entire group’s final assignment was ready with the help with another firefox. I really loved my life like a plain simple girl of any small town. Has a usual dream to get married within one or two quarters after the graduation result out.

         At the next moment I was near the door-step of my best friend Namita, who was always in the bed. Now you guys should know who is Namita, in one line she can be a good-looking demon, loves sleeping & loves to steam her eyes by good-looking hot guys. Then I have started my everyday morning mission to grill up nami’s bed. After a struggle of seven minutes only she woke up & gave a very embarrass look to me. “You can’t wait for another two minutes”-she said & again got her prepared to land on the bed.”Practical exam-twenty minutes” I told & waited for her high heal sound which was about to come from my back. Really my assumptions can never be wrong; she was standing next to me and saying “Two minutes Ishita, I am just on my way”. I don’t have any other option, so I just saw one time my watch & started to wait for ten minutes. Yes, you all heard correct, if Namita will tell any time to wait, always multiply five to that number. I am used to it from last seventeen years.  Now only one question to your mind, how do I know Namita? Come to 1988........

                                                  It was my first day in the nursery class, as per my mum i was looking like a cutie pie & as well as I wasn’t willing to go to school. So after a long drama i went to school with my granny. As per my old school teacher’s my granny also did a time-consuming-drama & finally i went inside the school. There i felt some good smell is coming like veg -sandwich. I went to that side & started searching for my destinations. Then i went to her & started staring to her Tiffin box, then as per our friends i had some mushroom-sandwiches (as i don’t remember anything before my standard five). “I like veg-sandwiches” i said. She didn’t tell anything just passed me the tiffin box silently. From that silence she became my friend although she was very sleepy, not at all interested for the studies, very good dancer and most importantly i love her more than my siblings. My younger brother was always jealous of her because i was spending most of the time with her only. But i don’t have any other option. In the childhood once my father told me,

 “It is better to not having friends, rather than worthless friends, always have one who will be with you in every situation, position & condition.”

                         So as i already got one i just want to be with her.....however she will be. However the fight will be...however the misunderstanding will be.......By the graduation days she already became the inseparable part of my life.

                                As i was in my thinking world, can hear Nami’s voice “I am ready ishi, when you will be return back from your fantasy world?” I came to know then my princess was ready and we had to go to our Practical Exam. Although i was pursuing Physics as my honours & she was Zoology, then also our class timing were allowing us to be together. We both were too happy that day, that day i was about to finish my graduation as well as speak about Niyam to my parents......If my granny  would be with me then it must be easier......bad luck.....What i will tell about Niyam? He was the person who taught me how to be happy. In every one’s present also i was feeling lonely, every time i need someone. I didn’t know to the expression but it was happening to me and more over it i do not know what the reason is. Then Niyam came to my life and i came to know all the answers of my unanswerable questions. Finally i found the love of my life. He was in the last year of the Engineering, already got a campus from Reliance Chemicals in Mumbai. Now you must be thinking how i came to him? He was a friend of my own cousin brother. Welcome to the golden day of my life 21st June 2003.............

 

                                 I had just completed my 1st year of Bsc. I and my Nami was enjoying life like hell, everyday watching movie, plucking mangos from Raja’s Bagan , going to the near by fountain, eating all the foods and finally my dear nami was getting her full 12 hours sleep. One day my cousin saurav came and invited me for a summer party, i was about to say no he told “Today is my Birthday, Himi”. I became speechless by that moment. That time i felt i was a dumbest dump person on the face of the earth. “Happy birthday to a wonderful brother” i told. But he did not seem to be convinced. “Himi, if you are coming then only you will be forgiven, anyway himadri has already wished me.”He told me and try to be get out of my sight, then again he fell back and told me “Your better-half is also invited, anyway you are not going to come without her.” First i thought, and then came to know, they are talking about nami.

  We both are on our full excitement. Because for the first time we both were going to a birthday party in any hotel. Before that our parents never allowed us to go out in night also. Because of the anger i had on my own bro Himadri, i did not take him to the party. How anyone can know that something is going to happen to their life? But i got a nice symbol from love; a very beautiful butterfly was rounding against me in that hypnotic evening.

“Sometimes different paths will come to you for which you have never imagined. “

           We reached at the party. My bro welcomed us and introduced us to each and every friend. Then the rock has started. By that time we are just playing some games. My bro was an engineering student, so some of engineering students had come to our party. Since we did not know them we are just enjoying with our known people, like my bro’s best friend and all. Suddenly i heard “what happened!”, “Who did”, “Should we go to the hospital”. “Saurav bhaiya is bleeding Ishi” Nami started shouting. For one second i just freezed.  After that how i called the Ambulance, went to hospital and did all the formalities i do not know. After three hours my bro opened the eyes and for the first time i felt why everyone cries in happiness. I hugged my bro and kissed him in front of everyone. That time i was not thinking that who will think what or what next? I just know my bro is all right. His friends were also good. They stayed there to see when he would be waking up. By that time my uncle-aunt had come. I did not want to stop them from taking care of their son, so i and my name started moving. “ishi, how will you go now?” Rakshat said. Rakshat-my bro’s best friend. “Niyam, can you please drop ishi and nami?” Without listening to us only he told to someone. Then for the first time i came to know, how your body and heart will feel when you will see the person whom you are going to love more than your life.....I felt that his eyes were deeper than ocean and i was going deeper and deeper . For few moments i could not feel anything in the hospital also. Just everything is stopped and only we two are there. “Ishi what are you thinking? We have to go.” Nami started shouting. By her shouting only i came to know that i was in Hospial. Then i started moving in a robotic way after him. By that time i came to my sense i was already in the back seat of the car. Nami was occupying the front seat. “In which class both of you are?” Niyam asked. “We are in 2nd year BSc.” Nami answered. From hospital our home is about 2 hours. So in between their conversation i slept.  When by any hump my eyes got open and my look went to the near view mirror, our four eye met. So we both came to know that we liked each other by that time. I can not understand by doing this only one and half hours has passed. He dropped Nami, near her home and my home from there is hardly half an hour. Vehicle had started moving in the snaky roads. By the time of changing gears his hand used to touch my right thigh. Some different type of current was passing by my body in that time.  I was praying to god to freeze that moment. Suddenly he looked at me, i looked at him and perhaps he read my mind......... His car took a U turn in front of my home only and i did not stop him. Perhaps my desire was much more compared to him. Then he turned the car towards the near by forest area and put his hand rounding near my waist. At that moment

i was wishing that his hand should be attached to my body like forever and forever…………………..We made love very eccentrically. Upto that time I have not spoken a single word. After that he dropped me home, although I was not able to walk and when I reached home…..like that my love stated

 

 

                          Ater coming from college……  i saw one marriage card was waiting for me………that was his marriage card……What I can do at that moment…I cried in my birth room and I left my home-town forever……

 

              Today only I have realised that we should not take any decisions so early that it will be impossible to undo……today after a long time I came to know that, after that night……….his marriage was cancelled and still now he is waiting for me….i heard it from my brother and today I am going my home-town…..i didn’t know that one hour was so strong that it had broken all boundries……..including my thinking that boys used to forget everything and love does not have any place in their heart……..as per me now they can wait for you so much that anybody can’t…..Today I Ishita Patel going to my Niyam Mehta………I did not understand him properly…….It was just a fake card by which he wanted to tease me, but I broke all relations………..In this I lost my precious years…..

          

                     

 

                                                                                                                                         

© 2014 manasi sarangi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on February 2, 2014
Last Updated on February 2, 2014

Author

manasi sarangi
manasi sarangi

bangalore, karnataka, India



About
hi, I am so much passionate about writing...because of my personal duties...i was not able to give time to my passion so now i am here..please judge my writing and give me feedback...thanx. more..

Writing