Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Mandy Massacre

CHAPTER 2 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

". . .Jesabelle, we're vampires." Peris had said to me.

"Ha. . . Ha. . .Hahaha. If you were really vampires, Daray would've told me that ages ago!" I paused to look at Daray. "Right?" Daray lowered her head.

I was shocked. My head began to spin. I had always believed in vampires, but, my best friend, she was one and she didn't tell me? I hoped I was only in a dream, a nightmare, anything but reality.

"You guys, he's almost here. I may be a newborn but I can tell he's just down the road." Daray interrupted my thoughts. "You should really get her out of here."

Peris dove down and scooped me up like I was a feather, nothing more. Especially not a 132 pound girl. He began running so fast, I couldn't even see the ground or anything really. It was all just a blur.

Soon, I was back in the art room. It didn't even feel like a minute that I was outside in Peris' arms. Now he stood on the other side of the room by the door.

A flash went before my eyes and Gerard stood in front of me with bandages in his hands. "Would you care to bandage yourself or would you like me to?" He asked.

"Gerard just do it yourself. She won't do it right and her scent will spread to him." Peris said as he crossed his arms.

The door flew open sending papers and art supplies flying across the room.

"Talking about me, Peris?" A darker shadow flew across the room. "'Cause I know you would never talk badly of me right?" Now the voice came from in back of me.

I turned my head to see nothing yet again. Where the hell is this voice coming from?

Gerard's body flew from in front of me to the cement wall.

"I knew I smelled your blood. How could I ever forget it?" An older looking vampire said.

He seemed to tower over me. He seemed to be wearing the exact same thing as Peris. But only it looked better on Peris. This guy was more muscular, and looked like he was in his late 20's. But never the less, he was gorgeous. He had long black hair that just touched his shoulders tied back in a ponytail. His eyes scared me though. As I looked into them they turned a deeper red. It was like I was drowning in a pool of blood as I continued gazing into them.

"Come here sweetling." He said as he picked me up from the table. Again like I weighed nothing.

"Lucian, don't." Peris said firmly. But it seemed as if fear hid behind his words. As if he actually was worried about me. "Don't touch her, Lucian."

"Too late. I already did. But you know that." Lucian pulled me closer to him to where my body was practically connected to his. He stoked my cheek and followed his fingers down my neck. He pushed his head into my neck and took a breath in. "You smell so good, Jesabelle."

"How do you know my name? I've never met you before." I tried pushing him away from me to no avail. He was too strong and not to mention reluctant.

"Oh, yes you have. But I assume your memories haven't returned yet. Maybe this will help." He pushed his lips against mine and I flinched. My first kiss and it was from a stranger. A vampire at that.

His lips started leading down my neck and I could feel the sharp tips of his fangs pressing down against my skin.

"Don't you dare you b*****d!" I heard Jacobi's voice yell.

I was thrown to the ground. As I looked up, I saw Jacobi on Lucian's back, fighting not to be thrown off. Jacobi started punching Lucian in the face, but that only made Lucian angry. He grabbed Jacobi's throat and threw him towards the wall.

"Jacobi!" Everyone yelled in unison.

"I'll have you soon enough my sweetling." Lucian said, trying to relocate his jaw and then disappeared.

I quickly jumped to Jacobi's side. "Jacobi! Are you all right?"

"Slight concussion, but other than that, I'm g-g-g-r-e-eat!" He laughed as he imitated Tony the Tiger. "But the real question is, are you okay? He didn't, well, you know, bite you, right?"

"Oh that's all? Nah. I'm not that stupid." Daray and Gerard scoffed. "Like I'd really let a vampire bite me. Hah!"

"You don't seem concerned about a vampire being after you." Peris interrupted rudely. Emphasizing the word vampire.

"Is that a problem? You're a vampire and aren't you after me too?" I was being such a smart a*s. "Hmm?"

He just turned away to look out the window. Ha. I win.

I helped Jacobi up and walked or limped my way towards Daray and Gerard. "Gerard?"

"Yes?"

"Who was that? He says I know him but I don't remember him at all."

"He's Lucian Darkblood. An old prince from the 17th century." Gerard answered but stopped mid-sentence. Was he holding something back?

Peris jumped in front of Gerard. "How did you know that?"

Gerard just sighed. "I will explain this all once we get back to your house Peris."

I nodded in agreement.

"Wait! Why my house?" Peris jumped.

"Because Jesabelle can't stay at her own house. Her scent is all over the bathroom." Gerard shot a quick glance at me. I grabbed my wrists. Oops. . . Well, give me a break. . . I didn't think a vampire would be after me.

"Ugh. . . Fine then."



© 2008 Mandy Massacre


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Author's Note

Mandy Massacre
ignore grammar XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OooooooO She's got the Vampires after her. Onto Chapter 2. can't wait to see what happens. And they knew her. How she doesn't remember them. gahh excited.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I thought this was even better than the first part. Though the reader still doesn't know what's going on, the mystery of it and the way it's written makes you want to know the answers.
And when she was looking into Lucien's eyes and it made her feel like she was drowning in a pool of blood, that was really good. A fine job all around, and I can't wait to keep reading!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 12, 2008


Author

Mandy Massacre
Mandy Massacre

Spring Hill, FL



About
my names amanda, im 14, i like someone, i like to write and draw (if not i dont think i would be on here...) uhm idk what else more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Mandy Massacre


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Mandy Massacre