Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Mandy Massacre
"

WARNING this chapter gets a little provacative (if that's how you spell it.)

"

 

"I'm fine." I said again. Though as I rose from the piano bench my body betrayed me and I almost tripped. "I'm just gonna sit on the couch."

I wobbled my way to the couch. What was that? I decided to let it go. I've hallucinated before. No use fretting over it.

"Well, if Jesabelle is all right, I'll begin explaining the history I know of Lucian Darkblood." Gerard suggested.

Daray sat next to me with medical tools as Peris stood by the water-streamed window.

"So? Get on with it, Gerard." Peris put in rudely.

Thunder rattled the house as Gerard began to speak. "Patience, Peris. Well, many years back, I think around 453 AD, I found Lucian dying from what seemed to be a strenuous battle between the city of Laire and Wendell. I had been naive in the past, but never this bad. Thinking he could be a great vampire since he was so strong even in death." He sighed. "Lucian became even stronger than before. Thus, he gained many new abilities such as teleportation and telekinesis. Soon he was able to kill a bear three times his size with a snap of his fingers.

'But he rebelled against me one day and left to begin his own clan. I tried to stop him, I tried to make him listen to reason but to no avail. He had grown much stronger than me. Lucian had asked me to join him once, to join in his revenge plot against the land if Laire. I refused, and he swore to me that he would make sure I joined him eventually. He left my sight and I soon heard of the mass-slaughtering of the two countries that had fought over five decades ago now. When I got there, however, everywhere you looked you could see corpses that laid along the streets. I looked at every corpse in both countries and every single one of them had all of their blood drained out of them. Then as I began to leave, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see if anyone was alive, and there they stood. Every corpse that was once dead now stood in front of me with a fire-burning thirst in their eyes. I ran not thinking of anything else to do.

 In the distance I could hear Lucian laugh at the sight of the massacre he had commited." Gerard's eyes became a blank stare. He then snapped back to reality as Daray touched his arm. It must have been a pretty bad sight to see. . . He looked down at his worry-stricken Daray.

Next to the window, Peris cringed to where his arms were shaking as if he were having a seizure. " I gotta go." He said as he started for the hall.

I was curious as to why he was so shaken up. "Peris?' I followed him into the foyer until he stopped in the arch of a doorway that stood under the staircase.

"Leave me alone, would you?" I tried to follow him into the room, but he stopped me and looked me dead in the eye. "Don't you dare come in here. Never come in here!" He slammed the door in my face. With the last glance I caught of him, there seemed to be tears in his eyes.

"What is his problem?" I asked Daray.

"No clue. . ."

"Well, screw him. I'm gonna go take a well-deserved bath. Then you or Gerard can help me with the splinter."

"Haha. Already did. You were so caught up in Gerard's story you didn't even notice." Daray mocked.

I looked down to where the splinter should have been and she wasn't kidding. It was gone. No wonder there's such a big scab. . . "Uh. Wow. Thanks Daray." I said in shock. "Well I guess I'll go clean it up then."

I finally made it up the stairs. I'm gonna lose ten pounds just walking up and down these freakin' steps. . . I walked into my room and then followed a door that led to my personal bathroom.

My god. . . Does everything in this house have to look so beautiful? The bathroom was amazing. Two showers, two sinks, and one large bathtub in the middle. It was like a mirror. Everything was the same on both sides, right to the towels and every minute detail.

The bathtub looked so tempting. I gave in to that temptation and turned the water on to the hottest setting. I stripped my clothes off and carefully folded the silk dress so I could wear it later.

As I stepped into the water, goosebumps shot up my body and my foot turned red as it sunk into the scolding hot water. The water felt better compared to the freezing weather outside though. I relaxed myself into the water and slowly sank in. As the steam rose from the water's surface I saw a bubble bath mix. I quickly grabbed it and started to pour it in. The room was soon filled with the sweet smell of lavender.

I began humming a tune I remember hearing in one of my dreams. The sound echoed in the room making it sound even more beautiful than I remembered. It was now a magical sound that spiraled aroung my head.

The water soon grew cold. I had to get out and dry off or else I would get a cold. I stepped out and the air chilled my body. This is why I always get sick. . .

 I looked down at my legs. I had neglected to shave them. If they could talk, they would probably be yelling, "God damn, shave us!" Finding a razor wasn't that easy. There were many drawers and cabinets to rummage through. I searched through every single one of them, and ofcourse, it was the last one I looked through that held the razor. Finally. . .

I began to shave carelessly since there were more important things on my mind. "Don't you dare come in here! Never come in here!"  Peris's words rang again and again in my head. Did he know words can hurt? Has he ever been hurt before? I mean, people have yelled at me before but not like that. I've never been forbidden from something. Whatever. . .

I stopped shaving for a moment to put my underwear back on. My "twin peaks" were freezing. The mirror's steamy surface finally disapated so I could see myself in it. My bra and panties were black lace from Victoria's Secret. The time I got these was the first and last time Daray will ever force me to shop there. Man. . . I'm so glad no one will ever see me like this. . .

I remembered I hadn't finished shaving my legs. I grabbed the razor off the side of the tub and started to shave once again. Only this time, I accidently cut a slice into my leg. Blood rained down my leg. Jesus. . . Now I have two messed up legs. . .

I grabbed a towel that hung next to me. I bent down and began to wipe the blood up when I felt a a pair of cool arms around my waist. Uhh. . . Not good. . .

"Hello my sweetling. I knew I'd find you somewhere around here. But I like your outfit, I really wasn't expecting that." His hands started trailing up to my chest.

I spun my body out of the arms grasp to see a half-naked Lucian in front of me. I blushed as I saw his well-defined chest. "Wha. . . What do you want Lucian?" Figures. . . Just when I say I'm glad no one will ever see me like this. . .  Right. . . I grabbed a towel and covered myself.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the wall. He smile grew wide as peircing desire filled his eyes. "I want you,  ALL of you." 

"Well, uh, sorry! Can't have me. Goodbye!" I lurched my body to the side to get out of his grip. No luck. His grip around my wrists grew tighter. My hands became red from the circulation being cut off.

"Oh. . .  I love it when you struggle. Just like old times. It's just as tempting too. . . A definate turn-on." Ewww. . .  He's horny. . .

Lucian arched his neck towards my throat and began to lick up where my vein clearly stuck out in my neck. I could feel him smirk as my body grew hot.  He opened his mouth slightly and the tip of his fang touched my skin. In reflex, I jerked my body away from the fear of being bitten.

"Aww. .  Come on. . . You can't tell me you don't want me." He whispered blowing warm air into my ear.

Okay. Yes, he was drop dead gorgeous. Yes, he had nice abs, long black hair, he was undoubtably strong, and he was a vampire. A perfect mix for me. Yes, I wanted him, and I wanted him badly. I was not going to admit it out loud though.

"I. . .  don't. . . Just leave me alone! Why me?!" 

"Why you? Can't you see? You're mine. You are now and always have been." He ripped the towel off my body. " I can do whatever I want to you. You're mine now and forever." He made a rush to bite my chest. As he tried, his head was pulled back.

"What the f**k are you doing here, Lucian?" Peris asked as he gripped Lucian's hair tighter.

"How cruel, little brother."

"You're no longer my brother, Lucian. I told you this centuries ago, don't you remember, or are you too much of an old man?"

"Oh. Don't fret. I haven't forgotten." He growled.

"Then get away from here."

"Oh. I will, with my fiancee."

"No, you're not taking Jesabelle with you. Leave her alone." Peris snarled.

"It's not like you have any feeling for her or you would've proposed to her when you had the chance. Now she's mine. And it's not like she has or ever had any feelings for you."

"What the hell! I've never been proposed to in my whole life! I've never even had a freaking boyfriend!"

"In this life, my sweet."

"Would you stop calling me that! I'm not "your sweet"! My name is Jesabelle! Jesabelle! I don't love you nor do I even like you! I always thought vampires were cool, but if only I knew this is how they were!"

"Jesabelle. . ." Peris said quietly.

Lucian smirked again. "Well, I got my show for today. I'll be back for you sweetheart." He kissed my neck before jumping out of the window again. I would have smacked him but he left to fast.

Peris clenched his fists as he looked at me. His eyes glanced up and down my body. "Jesabelle. . . Put some clothes on."

"I was going to, but he . . . he. . ." My eyes started to water. "Do you have a napkin?" I looked up at Peris and his eyes were turning blood red again. Next thing I know he's at my leg. "What the. . .!" He started sucking the blood that continued to pour from the cut. "S. . .Stop. . ."

Sure I said I wanted him to stop. But truth is, it felt good. I don't know why, you would think it would hurt. But he needed to stop and I refused to be all nice about it.

"Peris! Stop it!!" 
Peris shot his head up. "J. . . Je. . ." It seemed he had just come to the realization of what he had done. He looked at my leg and then wiped his mouth. His hand began to shake and his eyes grew wide. Then, in a dash, he left the room.

 

 

----End Of Chapter 4-----

 

 

 



© 2008 Mandy Massacre


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sorry i havent written more. Alot of stuff has been happening in y life lately. Im starting up again now :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hey i want to know what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love this book. I hope to read more :))

Posted 13 Years Ago


I loved it. So powerful. Loads of energy. I gotta see what happens next. keep writing!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Yo! write some more!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I love it! I can't wait to read what you come up with next!

Posted 15 Years Ago


keep going. it's getting good!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


ahh. u cant just stop were he pushed her against the wall! darn your band practice lol.!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

384 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 21, 2008
Last Updated on December 6, 2008
Previous Versions


Author

Mandy Massacre
Mandy Massacre

Spring Hill, FL



About
my names amanda, im 14, i like someone, i like to write and draw (if not i dont think i would be on here...) uhm idk what else more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Mandy Massacre


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Mandy Massacre





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114