Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Warrior of Death

In the land of Mithruin, there lived the main forms of life: Elves in most forests, Dwarves in the dividing mountains, men scattered throughout the north and east, and dragons, though most thought them extinct by this point in time. All was peaceful there until a sinful magician who called himself Aegis, began to draw dark power to himself, which he combined with his own through heinous rituals to become an dark sorcerer of great and unthinkable magical strength. Though many tried to defeat him, all failed and eventually succumbed to his awesome power. Over many years, Aegis's evil shadow covered and suffocated Mithruin and it's people. It was only when a group of five elder wizards of great power gathered at the foot of the dark lord's tower and banished him that he was finally beaten. Their victory was short lived however, as Aegis was only defeated not destroyed. He started to gather power again and forced his unholy servants hunt and kill the wizards who banished him until only Draco, the oldest, wisest, and most powerful of the five, survived.For many years he went into hiding while Aegis's shadow crawled over Mithruin again. He hoped that a warrior would emerge to overthrow the dark lord. That hope was personified, a hero was born but no one knew yet.


© 2013 Warrior of Death


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on February 3, 2013
Last Updated on February 3, 2013


Author

Warrior of Death
Warrior of Death

port richey, FL



About
I love to write and read. I do it all the time, even when I'm not supposed to. more..

Writing