Welcome home Leon!

Welcome home Leon!

A Chapter by Warrior of Death

The next months went more or less the same. Vigorous excercises were added in. It was the hardest work Leon had ever done, harder even than when he used to work in the blacksmith forges with his father before he died. It was extremely tough but rewarding work.He did all of his excercises with Michael, who he was becoming fast friends with. After nearly six months had passed, had been titled full fledged soldiers. Before they were relocated to the front lines of the war against Aegis, though, they were allowed to visit their families for a short time. At the center of Celembel, they parted ways.  The moment he arrived home, his sister shot out of her bedroom, golden hair streaming back.
"Leon" She exclaimed brightly. "You have returned."
"Yes, little one" he laughed. "Only for a little while, though.Where is mother?"
"I'll go get her."She bounded away towards her mothers room. 
Leo looked around the house, the place that he had spent his whole life in,and that soon; he would be leaving to war. All of his childhood passed over his tired gaze; playing with his sister, caring for his dying father, growing up; all of it. He looked at the home his father made for him and his family. 
As he relived his life in his families' main room, his sister returned, pulling her mother by the hand.
 "Welcome home, Leon!" his mother said, pulling him into a choking embrace. "We were so worried about you!"
"So was I" Leon replied, laughing," Michael is an army of his own." 


© 2013 Warrior of Death


Author's Note

Warrior of Death
Sorry about the emourmous delay, tablet problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on February 3, 2013
Last Updated on March 17, 2013


Author

Warrior of Death
Warrior of Death

port richey, FL



About
I love to write and read. I do it all the time, even when I'm not supposed to. more..

Writing