Touch of Crazy

Touch of Crazy

A Poem by Maya Storm
"

All about mad love :) Dedicated to my husband... he gets me!!!

"
I want to stab you in the heart, to inject my love directly.

I want to peel the skin from your body and wrap myself in it. 
I want to taste your brain, pump lust through your veins. 

I want to lay you on the kitchen floor, and dress you up in oysters and escargots.
I'd love to cook you in a gourmet meal and serve you at my dinner parties.

I want to drain your blood and put it in my locket.
Pluck your eyes out from the sockets, and make the last face you see, be me!

 ;/
I'm going to squeeze you tight until your vision gets hazy.
I want to love you fierce and with a touch of crazy.

© 2011 Maya Storm


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Your use of imagery is great. I love dark love poetry like this. Just a few things I could mention. "I'd love to cook you in a gourmet meal and serve you at my dinner parties" seems a little casual compared to the other lines. The line "I want to love you fierce and with a touch of crazy" could also maybe be reworked. "Touch of crazy" is in this weird spot where its enough of an understatement that it seems out of place, but not enough of an understatement to be clearly purposeful and ironic.


Posted 12 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I think I pulled a pound of Goosebumps off of me on this one, well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


you made me laugh - your dramatic indulgence is endearing - that is so inspiring to see a wife mad about her husband. Every line made my eyes open wider til they almost popped out lol :) you're a joy to read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Although spooky scary. it was somehow magically enchanting. The love is deep. That's for sure! Great write. Not sure if I love the imagery but the emotion is pure genius.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A poem that express deep love for your man, excellently done!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Dramatic and Flamboyant!
Love the fearless approach.
You took a very dark theme
and gave it a sick twist that
made it gleam with sparkles and glitter. lol
Awesome Work!

The sick twist comes from inside the reader
as this is a guilty pleasure to read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was awesome aha!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I would have to say this is definitely with a touch of crazy. You love deeply and fiercely, no doubt. Excellent poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love this..it's so perfect.. :) xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


The Hannibal Lecter of Love we have here. I'm kidding, but this love poem has been into my personally off-putting category. Don't consider a knock against your work at all, it got my attention and it grossed me out somewhat. That was your aim I think and you succeeded immensely. You can't spell crazy with the raze sound, because you razed my views on the word crazy with this work. Nice job all around.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i like this great flow great meaning great rhyme great everything ! favorite !

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2057 Views
50 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 26, 2011
Tags: love, crazy, mad, intense love

Author

Maya Storm
Maya Storm

Montreal , Quebec, Canada



About
***[ I was away for a while and my 'read requests' are now in the 1000 range, I did not think it possible. I have turned it off for the moment, so if there is something that you need for me to read, .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..